Author Topic: Physical Education and changes with my life  (Read 709 times)

My school requires 4 gym classes. I've only taken 2 and got the other 2 waived because of 3 varsity sports.

I've been running and doing calisthenics daily for the Navy

Cross training next semester
Gonna be pretty nice I guess
I'm not fat but I'm not skinny and I'm not strong

Tip 1 - Try a bicycle. Doesn't have to be a good one, any bike, as long as it is the proper size. Go for rides around your area, and you will become stronger very quickly.

Tip 2 - Try the plank exercise. This position strengthens many muscles in your body at once, as you can see.Make sure your back is flat, and hold the position as long as you can. Remember to breathe. If you are doing it right, you will begin to feel the burn in about 30 seconds.

Tip 3 - Consume less sugary or processed foods. Seriously, this is a mistake many people make, but very simple to fix. If you crave sweets, instead of a candy bar, choose an apple or banana. This may seem difficult at first, but it is very rewarding in the long-term.

My secondary school did "Walking" as an option for PE.
Needless to say I took it, alongside most of the other less demanding sports, just for fun lol.

I did walking, Orienteering (which was walking, but with slightly fewer scumbags), table tennis, tennis, badminton, football and basketball. (I was stuff at basketball and didn't want to do it, but had to as I joined the school part-way into the year and every other sport for that term was basically full).