Author Topic: I'm a generic starfish. I need help.  (Read 991 times)

wait just asking how is it that
i also sent him a pm telling him i usually base people off of first impressions alot, and i sorta apologized to him in it

You've found the wrong friends. I'm an starfish but all my friends accept that and think it's funny.
You have the best friends.

You need to get your ass whooped.

Only way for you to stop talking stuff.

Think before you speak.

You've found the wrong friends. I'm an starfish but all my friends accept that and think it's funny.

^

It would help if you could elaborate on how you're an ass. The OP is sort of vague about what exactly you did that was considered "douchebag behavior".
associate yourself with people who understand how the world works like you do. thats why i cant really friend anyone on this forum. its like im a lone type 2 starfish wolf
This is bad advice. If you treat people like crap, continuing to do so until you find somebody who will put up with it is not the answer. You'll end up with a lot more friends if you just don't treat people like crap. In general I've found that people who respect themselves enough to not put up with BS are better friends than people who do.

Then stop caring. Why should you care what others think of you? With that mentality I got all my gf's.
I can confirm this.

This is bad advice. If you treat people like crap, continuing to do so until you find somebody who will put up with it is not the answer. You'll end up with a lot more friends if you just don't treat people like crap. In general I've found that people who respect themselves enough to not put up with BS are better friends than people who do.
thats not what i meant. cheers

yeah im gonna lock this now

thanks for advice guys