Author Topic: Player-size Tower Bridge  (Read 4639 times)

Great Job With this! Ignore the others that HATE it. I Really Like it! Even though I don't have that set, I Like it anyways! Infact, I Have Lots of Legos Myself! Great Job my Man!
Thanks!

Really, just honestly guys... What do you all care? Its a game. Its a game on the internet. Who cares if he used a lego set as a reference, which was based off of the real thing... Honestly, why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch about this stuff? Its a game. Scaling doesn't have to be dead on. Its just annoying.

Anyway, I like it. I think you should make a larger sized one for cars and stuff, like the Golden Gate Bridge save!

Anyway, I like it. I think you should make a larger sized one for cars and stuff, like the Golden Gate Bridge save!
I thought of a cheaty way - you could size down your player and then use Vehicle Events to size down vehicles.

I don't see whats wrong with building a lego set.
I have done it many times, and people have praised me for it. What furdle is saying here is that OP tried to take credit for the build instead of stating that he used a lego set.

how can you tell the difference between being inspired by a lego set and being inspired by the actual real life thing...

im glad you decided not to be a giant roostersucker and post a download link. props to you op

this is what gallery section should be

im glad you decided not to be a giant roostersucker and not post a download link
this is a confusing sentence
"I'm glad you decided to post a download link instead of being a giant roostersucker" would be better

this is a confusing sentence
"I'm glad you decided to post a download link instead of being a giant roostersucker" would be better
if its confusing how come you understood it
im all up in your brain, thats how i roll

To be truthful I did forget to put a DL originally.

if its confusing how come you understood it
ill never shre my secret >:)