Author Topic: Why i think the forums suck so far.  (Read 8928 times)

Its full of mean trolls and online daters and stupid bronies and a bunch of other things i dont like. i am still sticking around but i hate what i see so far.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:30:55 AM by Badspot »

Its full of mean trolls and online daters and stupid bronies and a bunch of other things i dont like. i am still sticking around but i hate what i see so far.
Good first impressions.
Keep it up.
I should also mention, the forums have these things called 'idiots.'
They go by OP.

Good first impressions.
Keep it up.
I should also mention, the forums have these things called 'idiots.'
They go by OP.
LOL

look up his name on roblox and what do you know

Your opinion has been noted and promptly discarded. Thank you for your time.

LOL
you do know that 'OP' is referring to you?
OP = Original Poster (as in, the guy who made the thread)

the forums suck for you because you can't handle the forums

Don't worry pal, the feeling is mutual

^^IGNORE starfishS ABOVE^^

Yes, every forums has idiots and starfishs, but that's the kind of newbie shunning, that should be rooted out of this community. I literally saw a blockhead be shamed by like 10 people on a server until he exclaimed that this game obviously sucks and he was not going to play it. The reason the forums are progressively dying, is because new members are afraid to join in, because every unfamiliar face gets "put to a pressure test" or some stupid stuff like that i've heard some moron say before. Posts per year are greatly decreasing all the time and there needs to be some change made about that

^^IGNORE starfishS ABOVE^^

Yes, every forums has idiots and starfishs, but that's the kind of newbie shunning, that should be rooted out of this community. I literally saw a blockhead be shamed by like 10 people on a server until he exclaimed that this game obviously sucks and he was not going to play it. The reason the forums are progressively dying, is because new members are afraid to join in, because every unfamiliar face gets "put to a pressure test" or some stupid stuff like that i've heard some moron say before. Posts per year are greatly decreasing all the time and there needs to be some change made about that
Agreed.