Author Topic: Ask me anything soccer rules/technical related!  (Read 1634 times)

Question: What happens when a player throws-in a ball and purposefully hits some poor chap in the head (the opposition, the coaches, etc.)
they get punched in the stomach by the poor chap

can emo freak forget the female couch and drag her lifeless raped body to hell
couches dont have genders

If I think, from my view point, that the defender actually was dumped on the ass, I will call a foul. I'm not going to stop the game and bring out a jury and lawyers to figure it out. If, by my opinion, the dude isn't actually in pain and dying from being dumped on the ass (or diving), I would call it advantage and yell "play on". If he is dying, then I would stop the game and call the coaches onto the field.

You can tell if someone isn't hurt. I mean, you don't have to be hurt for it to be a foul, but you can tell if it was faked for little kids. If you don't see it, it never happened.
Edge.
i dont quite think you know how the advantage rule is used...

Do you think you're cool by saying that
he is cool by saying that

i dont quite think you know how the advantage rule is used...
You do it if there is a foul and calling it would be a disadvantage to the same team that the foul was made against.

So basically, a defender can't shove an offender who's team is obviously going to make a goal. Once they do make a goal, or it goes out of bounds or something ya ya, I would then reward a direct kick (if out of bounds) and a yellow card.

or... wait

I think that is what it is.

Swat 3 is now official recreational referee.

12 dollars a game for the age group I am doing. League decided to be total friends and wants to pay us at the end of the season, but whatever.