Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10784 times)

Yeah excuse you because of all the bullstuff you're about to come up with. he might have a reasonable thought you complete unbridled richard

Jean cursed me out because I was joking with CB. Doesn't seem to deserve a ban because he's sucking your richard all the time, you admitted that you didn't want him banned because he was your friend. Great job. seems like you're a richard to him all the time and using your admin privilege as a shield against criticism and he cracks every once in a while

You forgot the part when she got the SA pass and banned me. Yeah I'm totally a cigarette because banning her for perma-banning me when I didn't agree with her is totally wrong. Great logic. while i agree the banning was a bad, impulse thing to do, blockhead has already stated he is totally cool with it because you're a stuff and apparently has consistently been a stuff

No freedom of speech? Great opinion. see: this

Overall: Not so great. What's with you and the word "friend"? you've pretty much lost the argument already and are too ignorant to notice

you're the problem here

gum you ok man
He has been an idiot. Not just now but many times before.

Plus you had no right to disagree with the suggestion because you didn't make the house.
dumb logic to be fair

Thought this died, lol.

dumb logic to be fair
Yup. :)
He has been an idiot. Not just now but many times before.
Noticed you're the only one still posting here? I can let this drama die so everybody can be friends again in a few weeks but you and your childish grudge posts about me come every time somebody makes a post questioning anything in the drama.
you're the problem here cool blockhead sent you here to bump this your arguement is invalid you un-circumsised snake man XD you lost the arguement
Am I cool yet for adding bold text?
gum you ok man
Ya.

silleb you ok man

Thought this died, lol.
it did

I can let this drama die so everybody can be friends again in a few weeks but you and your childish grudge posts about me come every time somebody makes a post questioning anything in the drama.
then stop posting

it did
Then it got bumped.
then stop posting
It's still at the top of the page so I wanted to make my message clear before it dies off.

you're the problem here

Title text for that xkcd comic: "I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express."

that pillar did maker it look better tho imo