Poll

Have you been banned for no reason before?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Banned from Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 11723 times)

Is this idiot paradise?
Let's ask you.
You were the one who made this thread and you did kind of acted more handicapped than the rest of us.

Banning me for something I did on the forums. forget YOU IDIOT!
lolrekt
This is the kind of stuff that gets you banned, starfish.

Stop being such a richard! I should've only got the 10-minute ban, not 7 days or permanently! If I only got a 10-minute ban, I wouldn't complain!

Stop being such a richard! I should've only got the 10-minute ban, not 7 days or permanently! If I only got a 10-minute ban, I wouldn't complain!
This is the stufftiest logic ever

only one thing, preston, give up, you just made this the most handicapped drama ban thread ever, even complaining about admins banning you for something in the forums.

oh and also, they were right, they had to ban you because of what you do in the forums, why is that? lets say you insulted a guy server host 2349128431982928491284391283 times in the forum, he would ban you either way.

yeah guys ik, im handicapped 2.

What was the reason to perma-ban me?

By the looks of it, being an absolute mongoloid. Don't use the Internet until you know how to turn on a lightswitch without abusing it.

What was the reason to perma-ban me?
Maybe the exact personally you hold here

By the looks of it, being an absolute mongoloid. Don't use the Internet until you know how to turn on a lightswitch without abusing it.

I already know how to use a loving light switch without abusing it!

I already know how to use a loving light switch without abusing it!
Then don't call it a loving light.

Light SWITCH!
Do you have some kind of weird OCD where you need to always CAPITALISE at least one word in each post? Calm down, mate.

Do you have some kind of weird OCD where you need to always CAPITALISE at least one word in each post? Calm down, mate.

I am trying to say that it is a light switch, not a light.