Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God Megathread  (Read 22250 times)

i got a ring from a boss
and it says its UT but it looks really stuffty like +3 dex and +3 wisdom so im gonna give it to my pet
i think thats crystal bone ring so yeah its stuff

only good UT rings are Experimental ring, and all the shatters and Tomb rings.

well stuff my archer died

Char's name is Cloney, mostly play southeastasia/eastasia or wherevers.

Anyone else getting stuck at loading, not at the 100% part but the grey bar with loading...
It started occuring when i was getting tele'd to Oryx's castle.
This is the first time i got my char to lvl 17 and i wanna play the game damnit
EDIT: Resolved, server's musta been down
EDITEDIT: OH stuff I REACHED LEVEL 20 ON MY ROGUE
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:51:30 AM by Landmineman4000² »

Anyone else getting stuck at loading, not at the 100% part but the grey bar with loading...
It started occuring when i was getting tele'd to Oryx's castle.
This is the first time i got my char to lvl 17 and i wanna play the game damnit
EDIT: Resolved, server's musta been down
EDITEDIT: OH stuff I REACHED LEVEL 20 ON MY ROGUE
stuff bro, nice. Closest I got to a cap was a lvl 18 warrior

Started playing again, noticed I've got a lvl 16 warrior save, Yoshini, add me to the clan guys
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:07:24 AM by 16-Bit Yoshi »

What the forget do i do now anyway, i tried fighting gods but i have to nexus after 10 seconds

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here getting chars to level 20 to build up some fame and suiciding them for more fame.

the jump between first hitting level 20, then getting to max a stat is pretty huge

If anything I say you should start getting stat pots from sprite worlds and snake pits before going anywhere else, and try to get a few def pots off of gods if you can.

Once you get spd, dex and def at a high enough stat you can probably brave Oryx's castle and rush just a little bit behind the people in the front, allowing you to make it to the chamber portal before the guardians die, after that just stay with the horde for the oryx battle and keep on shooting him, use your damage abilities if you can, and just be ready to dodge anything he throws.

if all goes well you should get some loot from Oryx which may be some T9-T11 equips which will be very useful for you.

and in the case you do get in a realm where someone opens the wine cellar at the end...

try to rush through it with everyone else, just watch out for the blue confusion boomerangs, they'll be a huge problem for you.
the only other things that will give you problems are the purple slime trails, which inflict slow and sick, and the blue guys with the 20 shot shotgun attack.
Just rush past them all and you should hit O2

If you're either assassin or wizard, just stay back and spellbomb/poison O2 whenever you can, and if O2 gets stunned by a knight, try to get in there and get damage in before he is no longer stunned, and be ready for him to explode as soon as the stun wears off.
you only need around 900 total damage on O2 to qualify for a soulbound item.

and then hopefully you'll get either stat pots or some high tier loot

And then my rogue died, i have named him pusillanimous individual no boots
May he rest in pieces

am i the only one who pronounces ROTMG as rotmeg

am i the only one who pronounces ROTMG as rotmeg
I do it too

And then my rogue died, i have named him pusillanimous individual no boots
May he rest in pieces
r.i.p.
it gets pretty sad when a maxed stat char dies.

He drank of only one dexterity potion in his life.
And his loss has been replaced by Wackasmack the wizard

I had to get like 40 dex pots to max my wizard

loving
dex pots
do you even know how much farming that is

Now I'm stuck in a limbo of needing to farm gods for def pots but they refuse to drop any :|

thought I did a wine cellar yesterday and got a Hydra skin armor which is a top armor.

loving
dex pots

welcome to rotmg haha
'just sell your hydra-- they suck balls anyways

loving
dex pots

You can always check your chars on Realmeye http://www.realmeye.com/  and re-roll (killing off weak chars at lvl. 20 until you get stats that are good or better).  Though, if it's just dex you're low on you may just want to farm it anyway.

Wackasmack died at lvl 19 by a leviathan.
never forget