Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God Megathread  (Read 22327 times)

The best robe in the game is by far the mad lab robe

it pretty much beats the top tier robe by a lot.

so I suggest when you get some decent stats on your char, try to run some labs and hope for a white bag.

am i the only one with an itchy trigger finger on the return to nexus button?

lol

am i the only one with an itchy trigger finger on the return to nexus button?

lol
just wait until you do tombs

when you know everything can wreck your stuff no matter what in only a few shots, you're gonna be wanting your finger over that button at all times

my finger is always over the nexus button no matter what the level, enviroment, enemies, equipment, etc

also what in the forget
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:00:27 PM by Tudoreleu »

do you guys play on a certain server or have a guild

i play on us east 2
and i have a guild

I remember when there was no soulbound loot and oryx spawned somewhere on the map. It was all a matter of who is the fastest to pick up that sick loot. Good times

do you guys play on a certain server or have a guild

i play on us east 2
and i have a guild
asiaeast and our guild is blockland

I remember when there was no soulbound loot and oryx spawned somewhere on the map. It was all a matter of who is the fastest to pick up that sick loot. Good times
I miss the good ole days too :c

so loving upset right now :<

i was doing like really well and had gotten over 30 stat pots, and then I teleported to the godlands and ended up on top of like 150 monsters and instantly died before i could return to the nexus ;-;

i was doing like really well and had gotten over 30 stat pots, and then I teleported to the godlands and ended up on top of like 150 monsters and instantly died before i could return to the nexus ;-;
this is why you make sure the person you are teleing to is not a knight/other melee class.
my wiz nearly died multiple times due to that.

my almost 1/8 necro died yay
but now hes back to being level 1 with 10,10,5,4

also my sin is currently 10,5,8,3

i always have my finger over my nexus key before teleporting to the godlands

sometimes youll spawn in the middle of nowhere and sometimes youre all of a sudden on a godwall with a side of horse

ahh i remember that

just tried to seriously do an epic dungeon

made it to his second stage and died

I've never bothered with fighting any of the hardmode dungeon bosses yet except for the moth one which wrecked my stuff hard cause bullet stack hell.

though I heard son of arachna is really easy to do with a 6/8 and gives mana so they're worth it.

i hate this game so much

my necromancer just died and it was the dumbest thing ever
all i did was literally back up into one or two gods

goodbye 10,5,11,5 necromancer