Author Topic: Cca mass 'key spreading' URGENT  (Read 6152 times)

CCA has connections with CBM hosting. He was allowed access to obtain anyone's key.dat file that was using the hosting service and using some well-known techniques, extracted the keys from them.

Your keys are not in danger unless you used CBM hosting. If you did, go get your money back.

I have never talked with Cca, let alone give him or anyone access to my client's key files. That Steam chat that was posted earlier in this thread was just him trying his best to tear the service down by making people doubt it. I have never given out keys to anyone, nor will I ever do that. I do understand your concerns, but rest assured, the keys for anybody who has my service are safe.

Cowboy just said this isn't true at all. You're spewing garbage.
when i asked about the keys he did say cbm host then quickly changed his answer on steam
my cyberphobia is kicking in

Continued off of last post, anyway who knows if thats true. idk what to believd

Isn't Cca that gigantic weeboo friend that pretended to be a girl and DDoS'd the master server?

Why does he still exist? Shouldn't someone like this get excommunicated a long time ago?

Isn't Cca that gigantic weeboo friend that pretended to be a girl and DDoS'd the master server?

Why does he still exist? Shouldn't someone like this get excommunicated a long time ago?
p sure thats eepos

If it was teacher instead of girl it would be Taboo. He's pretty cool now tho