Author Topic: Soccer Players/Youth Referees Only - Ref-In-Training Help  (Read 823 times)

give me some tips you lazy forgeters or ill mug you
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:57:22 PM by Swat 3 »

I never had braces, but I had to wear a retainer for about 3 months and it's annoying especially to sleep with.

Have you asked your parents about it?

Because I always ask BLF before anyone who can do something about my problem.

Have you asked your parents about it?

Because I always ask BLF before anyone who can do something about my problem.
Yes, I have.

But I want people who have gone through this that are around my age to tell me.

My retainers are a removeable plastic coating over my teeth, They hurt for a first few days but you get used to it

smash your teeth in

smash the dentist's teeth in

just wear them for a while and if they still hurt a bunch after a week ask for a refund dammit lol #yolosweg

its because when you get your braces off your teeth move quite quickly, so when you put retainers in your teeth have moved. Putting them back into position does hurt. After a while they will slow down and then youll get no pain

its because when you get your braces off your teeth move quite quickly, so when you put retainers in your teeth have moved. Putting them back into position does hurt. After a while they will slow down and then youll get no pain
My dentist, being the most evil and smartest person in the world, took the molds of my mouth BEFORE my braces were removed, so immediately when I waltz into the Brighter snakedal, they had my permanent bottom retainer, and my temporary top one reason.

Now I will never have my teeth bare for as long as I live if I want to keep my teeth straight.

I mean, why can't they just do super surgery and correct the roots. If sucking my thumb through I was 8 (shush, bad habit that was rid of hot sauce on thumb during sleep sleep, happened to my dad and his brothers) can move my teeth, why does moving my teeth move it back?

They hurt for a while

Just wear them as much as you can. It really isn't as inconvinient as you'd think. You get used to talking with them/having to take them off and stuff. I only had to wear mine for like 3 months full time then I had to wear em at night.

They hurt for a while

Just wear them as much as you can. It really isn't as inconvinient as you'd think. You get used to talking with them/having to take them off and stuff. I only had to wear mine for like 3 months full time then I had to wear em at night.
Alright thanks.

Changing topic of the topic because soccer.

don't be biased, cause the fans will hate your arse.
Respect the opinions and decisions of the linesman and fourth official, as they have different perspectives than you, but ulimately your decision is final.
Also, if you're calling a player over to book them or have a word, make them come, don't go to them.

Go for it swat!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:53:01 PM by danisaac5 »

don't be biased, cause the fans will hate your arse.
Respect the opinions and decisions of the linesman and fourth official, as they have different perspectives than you, but ulimately your decision is final.
Also, if you're calling a player over to book them or have a word, make them come, don't go to them.

Go for it swat!
Yeah, the little handbook we received primarily focused on "being assertive" and "be the loving boss you cunt." Oh, and we don't get linesmen and AR, unfortunately. This is recreational refereeing.

And thanks :).

Any other advice, BLF? Is it right that direct=physical and indirect=technical?

and what happens to an indirect kick inside of the penalty and/pr goal boxes? Our terms are that direct kicks inside the goal area (or penaltyb box, I forgot) for ages 9/10 (the one I am shooting for, pays much more than 7/8), but indirect kicks right next to the loving goal because a goalie picked up a passed ball is kinda confusing.

Mine hurt for a day.

I only have to wear mine at night though B)