Author Topic: I apparently get 3 free games with my new graphics card...  (Read 1694 times)

Just Cause 2.

Hitman Absolution was alright for what it was.

just cause 2? u loving jokin payday 2 and aliens isolation

Get your two games and donate me Payday 2? Plleeaaaase???? :D ?????

Oh, and if I were you, I'd get that Habitat indie bundle.

Newegg has a deal where if you buy a gtx 770-780ti, you get a free pre-order of Borderlands: the pre-sequel.

Too bad there is about a $50 between newegg and amazon prices. Could buy an Asus 780 for $430 instead o paying nearly $480 for the same thing. Game isnt worth it.

Newegg has a deal where if you buy a gtx 770-780ti, you get a free pre-order of Borderlands: the pre-sequel.

Too bad there is about a $50 between newegg and amazon prices. Could buy an Asus 780 for $430 instead o paying nearly $480 for the same thing. Game isnt worth it.
Yah, well I can't afford a 770 or 780. :P

Anyway, I thought Thief looked cool, but I saw a bunch of bad reviews on Steam. Should I stay away from it?

Yah, well I can't afford a 770 or 780. :P

Anyway, I thought Thief looked cool, but I saw a bunch of bad reviews on Steam. Should I stay away from it?
for the love of christ do not buy thief.

that's not a newegg thing
EVGA is doing that

http://www.evga.com/articles/00868/Borderlands-The-Pre-Sequel/
rise of the triad too (but that's less interesting)
http://www.evga.com/articles/00764/

still couldn't buy the ASUS one and get it though
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:14:17 AM by Foxscotch »

Payday 2, Deus Ex. If you want, you can swap Deus Ex for Just Cause 2.

Ayy georges, ma man. Lemme give you some quality advice. I have a forgetton of games so I know what I am talking about.

Just cause 2? Probably. The gameplay is ok fun with the physics, and the steam multiplayer mod will be a fokin blast if you have friends.

Payday 2? IF you have friends. Imo you really need them because you can't really solo stealth much and if you join other games most of the times people will kick you.

DiRT 3? Dunno about that. Go for it, probably, i've heard that its ok.

Sleeping Dogs? Controls are wonky as forget (such as aim gun with shift, exit vehicle with right click) Tho the game is otherwise enjoyable. Vehicle physics feel odd as hell.

Tomb raider? Open world exploration? forget yeah. Tho if on sale its only 5€ on steam, so think about if you want it.

Deus Ex? Solid stealth title with skill assignment (if i recall correctly), should be also a good game.

Saint's Row IV? Well, I guess its good if you wanna milk it a few 50 hours.

Titan Quest? Game good as hell, but if on sale dirt cheap (1-3€), consider getting something more pricy.

ok hope dat helps ya bruh

Do not get just cause 2, This game is on sale regularly for extremely cheap. Buy what you want that totals the most money.

Do not get just cause 2, This game is on sale regularly for extremely cheap. Buy what you want that totals the most money.
was gonna post this. Its the same with payday 2, overkill gives dozens of game keys to streamers, it has practically no value

saints row IV is the worst game. even worse than the third one
I regret downloading SR3 when it was free

saints row IV is the worst game. even worse than the third one
I regret downloading SR3 when it was free
i had a blast with srIV and i hated SRIII

I suggest: Payday 2, Saints Row IV, Dirt 3 Or sniper elite 3

Sniper Elite III is fun