Are you?

Yes.
6 (25%)
No.
2 (8.3%)
im in no clubs because i'd rather be on my ass at home
16 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Are you in some sort of after-school program or club at school?  (Read 571 times)

Kind of a random question, but this is off-topic.

I'm in French Club. Every year the students throw a Mardi Gras parade. We make tiny carts to move around in, and in a restricted area only for the French club students, we throw fakes coins and bead necklaces into the crowd. It's actually like watching dogs fight over meat, the crowd shifts where they think we're going to throw next even though they already surround us entirely.
Just today we had elections for who gets to be the vice president. A girl won, considering most of the competition there was not even competition at all. Next Friday I'm going to try to become secretary for French Club. Gotta go buy flash cards and a fedora for my speech.

Anyway, discuss what after-school programs you have and tell tales of something interesting that happens there.

im in no clubs because i'd rather be on my ass at home

I'm in data processing club

cross country if that counts

Do you have to pick a club in high school? I really don't want to, I'd much rather
be on my ass at home

Police Explorers

I help arrest people

my school doesnt have after school activities/clubs

Drama club, gonna be in the play this fall. I hate remembering lines tho, it scares the hell out of me.

Drama club, gonna be in the play this fall. I hate remembering lines tho, it scares the hell out of me.
I was in a drama club for a year and a half. Ionly forgot one of my lines once. I was a bit worrried about it at first but my drama teacher said it was no big deal

I've signed up for stem society