Author Topic: Have you had any serious injuries in your life?  (Read 3188 times)

Nothing more serious than a concussion and broken leg.

went to a hospital for throwing up blood and a stomach infection
idk if that counts as a serious injury
also sprained my ankle

I've never broken any bones as far as I know..
Worst injury I've had was a deep af cut in my forehead when my sister dropped a wooden plank on it 10 years ago  :iceCream:


Worst injury that I've had was scraping my entire face on bare concrete and looking like I had 2nd degree burns for a month.

This one time someone called me names and it really hurt, man :(.

Also I fell down a flight of stairs and fractured my wrist once


i actually smashed my head through a television set when I was 4. i dont remember anything worse happening.

I've broke my arm 3 times and had a serious issue when I fell off a tree and smacked my head off a rock upon landing on the ground. I got a serious concussion but it could have been much worse.

Another injury I've had was when I fractured my ribs while mounting my Unicycle.
Damn you saggy shirt.

The worst thing that happened to me was when I fell off a bike, there was lots of blood. Thank god a woman was outside her house to help me.
Other than that not really no

Tried a back flip...... I failed and my knee hit and broke my nose.

My brother pushed me off the couch when I was younger and my two front teeth hit the ground and they broke.

i cut the area under my eye
still got a scar :(
on the bright side i look like a movie villian

i broke my nose and arm at the same time once

i still have scars from 9th grade eraser burns :D

but srsly one time i was jumping on a diving board like a trampoline and i had bounced off just enough for my arm to slam down on the board full force. felt like i ripped it off

had to have it in a sling for a while so nothing too severe but thats probably the worst ive been injured