Author Topic: researchhub scammed me for some stupid offer.  (Read 45144 times)

anyone ever heard of xnxx
no?
that's what i thought
Way too many spam and duplicate videos on there for me

THE RUSE CRUISE IS CRUISING FOR A BRUISING

researchhub is for vanilla casuals
or for people who aren't total SICKOS

this does not expand dong

stop using researchhub
use youpron

there is no reason to be picky about research sites unless you are into gross stuff

there is no reason to be picky about research sites unless you are into gross stuff
I don't like seeing richards in my research.
Nor do I like seeing fat women. Nor women over +25. Nor women of any minority, including jew.

Only young aryan girls for me.

reason why researchhub is the best:
I don't like seeing richards in my research.
Nor do I like seeing fat women. Nor women over +25. Nor women of any minority, including jew.

Only young aryan girls for me.

that's weird

that's weird
Linking universally attractive women is weird...
...only on BLF.

Hi I'm the owner of researchHub, and we are very sorry - and we can fix this issue if you join researchHub Gold! Our #1 selling membership plan! Watch our quality videos in HD and without ads!

I don't know about you guys, but E-Hentai is pretty great. That's how I learned about Sunstone, which isn't even researchographic.
Yes. Except if you're not on Exhentai then you're a scrub.

Also, those "complete a survey" things are always bullstuff. They promise a lot and will never ever deliver, unless you start giving money to one of the companies on there.
Don't ever trust an online competition that you see in an ad space on a website.
If you want actual competitions then there are forums out there who share legitimate competitions.

aww, xvideos doesn't get any love