Author Topic: researchhub scammed me for some stupid offer.  (Read 45145 times)

There is research on youtube, you just have to be clever when you search.
Unless you have special interestes like farting, inflation, fat, diapers, or stuff like that. You can find alot of fap material on youtube, although usually it's not researchographic

its usually in weird languages so its hard to detect by the youtube staff
I can imagine it now جمال الدفعات ديك في كس الكافر (jamal shavas al-dik en infidal pusay)

There's also a bunch of breastfeeding stuff.
But honestly I'd hate for that to be considered dirty.

omg how could you fall for something like that.

This is the Persian Prince thing all over again

jesus christ on wheels you forgetin people amaze me every god damn loving day with this stuff i could write down names of threads here and go into a comedy club on open mic night and just read off the list and get a standing ovation

jesus christ on wheels you forgetin people amaze me every god damn loving day with this stuff i could write down names of threads here and go into a comedy club on open mic night and just read off the list and get a standing ovation

I'm being dead honest when I say that you would be the next Seinfeld if you did that.

Except with less airline food jokes and more "monday" jokes.

omg how could you fall for something like that.

This is the Persian Prince thing all over again
Nigerian*

great, now I feel like an idiot (I should.)
what do now

what do now
masturbate

what do now

Get your computer checked for viruses, first of all.

Those ads are never true/useful and only serve to give money to the host site. They serve no purpose for you.

Second of all, get some form of adblock if you can suppress the hate mail from people who want that ad revenue.

Lastly, learn from your mistakes and just be patient enough to buy your own giftcards / IPads / memorabilia.

researchHub has stuffty video quality. If you actually want good video quality on that stuff website, you have to pay.
trying to get that high quality natalia research arent ya setro

Get your computer checked for viruses, first of all.

Those ads are never true/useful and only serve to give money to the host site. They serve no purpose for you.

Second of all, get some form of adblock if you can suppress the hate mail from people who want that ad revenue.

Lastly, learn from your mistakes and just be patient enough to buy your own giftcards / IPads / memorabilia.
I said twice this was on my phone, also I was using an Adblock browser anyways. but yeah, Thank you for the advice
i'm not funny

Also why is everyone pissing their pants over researchhub? What the forget is wrong with researchhub?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:42:22 AM by Torin0101 »

IIRC there are certain anti-virus/anti-malware systems that work on phones, but I cant be bothered to look them up because I dont have any names in mind at moment,

also,

that joke was adorable.