Author Topic: Steam having issues with blockland  (Read 669 times)

I own two steam accounts one account with the steam version of blockland (which isn't installed) & the other account without blockland. The issue I'm having is that I have the key version of blockland installed on to my computer. When ever I'm playing the key version of blockland, I'm unable to log out of the steam account which doesn't own blockland. Until I close out of the key version of blockland .

Is there anyway I can fix this?

im sorry, but could you repeat that, like slower and step by step, im not really understanding what is going on here, thanks.

im sorry, but could you repeat that, like slower and step by step, im not really understanding what is going on here, thanks.
I own 2 steam accounts one with blockland (steam version) and one without. But I have the key version of blockland installed on my computer when ever I play the copy of blockland installed on my computer (key version). I am unable to log out of the steam account without blockland. Until I close the copy of blockland I am running (key version).

Solution: Don't log into Steam.
My guess is because you have both the Steam version and the regular launcher, even if you're not on the Steam account with it. But Steam sees that it's an installed game and wont force itself closed while the game is running, as it thinks that it's the Steam version. That's my guess at least.