Author Topic: Less Lag When Clearing Modterrain  (Read 1035 times)

Need to clear modterrain with less lag, mainly for superkart. I'm told it's possible and easy to do:

All you'd have to do is delete the bricks in chunks with a small wait between each chunk. It'll still take a little bit to clear. You just won't lag while it's clearing.

AFAIK, this is completely possible, and probably quite easy to do.

So could someone attempt this?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:55:08 AM by Farad »

AFAIK, this is completely possible, and probably quite easy to do.

All you'd have to do is delete the bricks in chunks with a small wait between each chunk. It'll still take a little bit to clear. You just won't lag while it's clearing.

Someone please make this to where it can be packaged with speedkart gamemode. I and many others will be forever thankful.

I'd also suggest forcing clients into spectator mode while it's changing maps, if you don't already do so.

bump. this will not die!

yeah i was wondering if it was just me when i cleared all the modter that my computer would just die for a little bit

this is def going to be a problem with the new gamemode and hopefully something does get fixed

Just use ::chainDeleteAll() instead of ::deleteAll().

Just use ::chainDeleteAll() instead of ::deleteAll().
Well dang, that's about as easy as it gets. thank you. I must ask though, is there somewhere you looked this up, or did you just know it from experience?