Author Topic: Save stealing?  (Read 1672 times)

Yet he says it with anger, which thus does not help at all. If it were calmly said, it would be more widely accepted, but he goes the angry way.
That's the way Badspot is.
It's "widely accepted" by (and a bit humorous to) the people who have been here long enough to know him

That's the way Badspot is.
It's "widely accepted" by (and a bit humorous to) the people who have been here long enough to know him
I can still never tell if he's legitimately angry or if he's just "forget you forget this forget everything i'm loving badspot bitch now die in a fire."

On-topic: No, save stealing encourages learning from saves and the flow of ideas. If you don't want your art copied, stop showing people the art. It's a shame there's no private-add-on stealing, it would be much more useful to the community.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:20:45 PM by TristanLuigi »

this is a disease to community, even modders are releasing their unfinished/finished mods and you want to avoid people so save your loving bricks, who gives a forget if they're saved or not? the game has that function called "SAVE" just for that.

idc when people save my stuff, they can even claim it as their own, it's not like it's a masterpiece that will transform you into a millionaire, you don't make a living out of building in blockland.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:37:51 PM by Khain »

Woah . . . I Don't really care if anyone plays with my Builds or saved them. My problem is that they take credit, but it was stupid of me to make this post because I can't do anything about it. All that I can do is put my name down on the build or don't build it. They can still change the name but all well. Its not my fault that that we live in a world of copy write.

Woah . . . I Don't really care if anyone plays with my Builds or saved them. My problem is that they take credit, but it was stupid of me to make this post because I can't do anything about it. All that I can do is put my name down on the build or don't build it. They can still change the name but all well. Its not my fault that that we live in a world of copy write.
When you finish the build, post it in gallery. Then if someone tries to steal, you can just link your post
If someone does steal it and claim it as theirs, there's the drama section

For putting the name on your build, the idea is to hide it as well as you can: a small brick buried within a hidden empty space, for example. But somewhere you can still fairly easily access to show it