Author Topic: What ever happened to good old-fashioned Team Deathmatches?  (Read 2531 times)

I'm hosting an awesome TDM that takes place in a zero-gravity hold, and lately the most players I had online at once was 6.

Guess everyone just flocks to Tezuni's and crap because they'll eat that stuff up no matter what Tezuni does. It's like crude oil in server form.

I'm hosting an awesome TDM that takes place in a zero-gravity hold, and lately the most players I had online at once was 6.

Guess everyone just flocks to Tezuni's and crap because they'll eat that stuff up no matter what Tezuni does. It's like crude oil in server form.
I think if you make a nice topic on general discussion about a day or 2 before you host that says what time of day it'll be up, you can get a lot of people

I want either LegoPepper's or The Brighter Dark's servers open.

Whenever I host mine I only get like 1 person who just instantly leaves.

Whenever I host mine I only get like 1 person who just instantly leaves.
most people in blockland join a server when they have people in it
start a server with some friends and you'll get more players, and as well have an attractive server name

it seems like a lot of the people that get banned for complaining about development are those who play the game most, and consequently those people host the best servers

I complain about development but on different sites so I don't get banned lol
And nobody ever joins my servers... I should start working on an arena. I have quite a few but I think I need to make a topic about my server and get some 'o dat publicitaaay

Shortly after environments came out I made a unique setup making use of it - a map set up in a tall, vertical column, with buttons scattered around that changed the water level, with various gates and hidden passageways that could only be accessed at certain levels. It was pretty neat, but I think the most players I ever got was like 4 or 5.

Everyone just flocks en masse to the same old stuff over and over again

ive been hosting dm's and tdm's on and off lately with moderate sucess, i have two maps prepared for tdm right now

Nuketown

Shipping yard

and one map purposed for Battlefield 4 style rush with a working MCOM system

Skyscraper Rush

Tdm's arent dead, there just arent enough people not already playing Tezuni's stuff to join my quality built servers that skyscraper map took at least ten hours to build, same goes with the others and i didnt have the 10 builder team that he im sure does, i built all three solo

I wish servers that are quality would get more people and that more Blocklanders would find the time to build quality DMs

Hosting a simple "old-fashioned" tdm. Join if you want, I guess.

I miss slopes tdms

We should all do a strike by playing v20 >:D, but then again... I have to give up shades (Oh no! [whatever, my computer doesn't support shades]). Come on guys, your builds can totally be good with maps, just make a flat slate if you guys "believe" that it limited your thinking.

OR

An update, which will never happen, to basically try to mix... I don't even know whats possible anymore...( only downside is that v20 has no bots)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:53:27 PM by chubaka452 »