Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38303 times)

The better of my two accounts lol:

Once the all gold collectors have all been upgraded to 12, I'm going to upgrade the elixir collectors to 12.

I made a new base. It was completely created by me. Just saying because it seems similar to one somebody could find online.

I made a new base. It was completely created by me. Just saying because it seems similar to one somebody could find online.

How is your stuff so upgraded when your elixer and gold collectors are such a low level?

How is your stuff so upgraded when your elixer and gold collectors are such a low level?

I raid a lot. I'm usually not offline long enough for collectors to get bogged down enough to be very worthwhile anyway. I also don't like upgrading collectors because it ties my builders down for longer than I'm comfortable with. I'm already in a predicament with the two on those gold mines. I need one for the tesla that I'm saving for (6d upgrade), and the fourth for walls. But I have over 1.5mil elixir that piled up over time (recurring problem...I always have more elixir than what I know what to do with) and I keep getting raided for it. Putting a builder on a dark drill would put me down a builder as with any other building and my lab is down for 5 more days.

Very annoyed.

I raid a lot. I'm usually not offline long enough for collectors to get bogged down enough to be very worthwhile anyway. I also don't like upgrading collectors because it ties my builders down for longer than I'm comfortable with. I'm already in a predicament with the two on those gold mines. I need one for the tesla that I'm saving for (6d upgrade), and the fourth for walls. But I have over 1.5mil elixir that piled up over time (recurring problem...I always have more elixir than what I know what to do with) and I keep getting raided for it. Putting a builder on a dark drill would put me down a builder as with any other building and my lab is down for 5 more days.

Very annoyed.

What would the best army for raiding resources be? I'm only a level 7

What would the best army for raiding resources be? I'm only a level 7

The army I use costs a lot of elixir and takes around 53 minutes to train. For a th7 base, I suggest barbarians and archers coupled with several wallbreakers for quick training raids. With good placement, they can take out anything outside the walls and whatever is directly on the other side for an easy 50% as well as clearing out collectors and poorly placed storages. Just keep away from wizard towers.

I've always wondered that. All of my pumps are going to level 12 soon as I never attack.

I just started my first tesla to level 4. Cost me 2mil gold.

Bump.

New optional update that removes the winter theme.

I downloaded this game this morning
I'm having fun, makes me think I should do more with my iPad than just internet browse

Welcome to the force, Maxxwell

I downloaded this game this morning
I'm having fun, makes me think I should do more with my iPad than just internet browse
Welcome.

Also, my Barbarian King is now upgrading to level 3.