Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38297 times)

I would upgrade the walls that link to other walls, then worry about layers.

If you fought 2 battles in a clan war, lose both but your clan wins the war, do you still get the rewards?

If you fought 2 battles in a clan war, lose both but your clan wins the war, do you still get the rewards?

No. You only get loot for battles where you have gotten at least one star.

No. You only get loot for battles where you have gotten at least one star.
This. I learned this the hard way recently... :'(

Just now created a base for farming dark elixir. Not 100% sure what I want to use it on yet.

Minions (level 3) - 20,000
Barbarian King (level 6) - 22,500
Hog riders (level 4) - 40,000 (and 12 days :o)

I want better hogs badly, but people are bending over backwards to steal my dark at below 20k, so that will be really hard.

Get that young king, I was lucky enough to get enough to get him to nine in two days last week.
Or minions. Cant ever go wrong with balloon minion

Get that young king, I was lucky enough to get enough to get him to nine in two days last week.
Or minions. Cant ever go wrong with balloon minion

I stopped using minions once the rest of my troops surpassed their level. I upgraded them to level 2 recently because I had 10k spare dark elixir lying around and didn't want to save it. But once they are level 3, I may use them more, since ground defenses can't target them but their functionality is similar to archers (They are more powerful too).

What happens if you stop playing the game for a while, and then come back?

I'm considering quitting, but should I someday change my mind, I don't wanna  have to restart.

What happens if you stop playing the game for a while, and then come back?

I'm considering quitting, but should I someday change my mind, I don't wanna  have to restart.

You'll want to drop out of your clan (or opt out of clan wars) so as to not slow them down in wars. But if you have your account tied in with Google+, you can access it again on any device. Just remember email and password.

You'll want to drop out of your clan (or opt out of clan wars) so as to not slow them down in wars. But if you have your account tied in with Google+, you can access it again on any device. Just remember email and password.
OK. I'll probably just leave the clan and turn off notifications for it.

snip
actually, rushing in boom beach is beneficial.
theres no loot penalty in boom beach so rushing is fine

actually, rushing in boom beach is beneficial.
theres no loot penalty in boom beach so rushing is fine

That's not necessarily the point. The headquarters are completely unguarded.

That's not necessarily the point. The headquarters are completely unguarded.