Author Topic: Renderman Gallery  (Read 2742 times)

I have some screenshots of my renderman servers so i decided to share them

This is the oldest screenshot i have.

Nice try m8

I made a limit break glitch. You can clearly see 11 rendermen when the limit is 5.

This is a nice one, you can see his body downstairs.

We were camping at the top of the pyramid.

One of the best moments!

This is my favorite one.

We played on the fort once.

Uh oh

Another cottage one.

didn't even know this was still a thing

i miss default renderman/prepper

The blur is real
Fun fact: there are 6 rendermen in that screenshot (limit is 5) :cookieMonster:
i miss default renderman/prepper
That renderman appeared in halloween 2011, right?
Damn, i was only able to encounter the prepper.

i never saw renderman during halloween 2011. that was fun though when badspot added the halloween map.

Fun fact: there are 6 rendermen in that screenshot (limit is 5) :cookieMonster:That renderman appeared in halloween 2011, right?
Damn, i was only able to encounter the prepper.
Prepper was render man, the black figure with the ASCII terror face was never default

The "Prepper/Renderman" only appears on Halloween, you must play on a dark map and the normal way to summon him said and used by most players is set the environment to dark or a dark add-on map and put a few pumpkins and one grave. Now you must be very patient because he is a very sneaky and hidden one, the only common thing you will see is his prepper face float around for a few seconds and in rare cases you may see him in his whole blockhead character. That's all i know...

Prepper was render man, the black figure with the ASCII terror face was never default
I'm pretty sure the prepper was the ASCII floating face and renderman was the black figure.
The "Prepper/Renderman" only appears on Halloween, you must play on a dark map and the normal way to summon him said and used by most players is set the environment to dark or a dark add-on map and put a few pumpkins and one grave. Now you must be very patient because he is a very sneaky and hidden one, the only common thing you will see is his prepper face float around for a few seconds and in rare cases you may see him in his whole blockhead character. That's all i know...
So it is possible to see renderman during the next halloween? :I

I'm pretty sure the prepper was the ASCII floating face and renderman was the black figure.So it is possible to see renderman during the next halloween? :I
The black figure was never default, only the prepper, but at the time, people called prepper renderman

I'm sick of hearing about Chrisbot's renderman mod.
it's not even that good

For fun

I wanna see the renderbaby <3

I'm sick of hearing about Chrisbot's renderman mod.
it's not even that good
I guess it is fun if you're looking for horror servers

The black figure was never default, only the prepper, but at the time, people called prepper renderman
Then how do you explain the encounters in 2011? I'm sure there's a thread about it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:20:49 AM by SwordCard0112 »

I guess it is fun if you're looking for horror servers
"horror"
"renderman"
lel

then how do you explain the encounters in 2011? I'm sure there's a thread about it.
are you serious