Author Topic: so i broke my phone  (Read 1186 times)

This may be a little off topic but I was trying to move my TV once, and it just so happens there was a loose board in the bed right next to it, slipped and the screen hit the back corner post of the bed, cracked.

Needless to say, parents were not pleased.

Pictures or it didn't happen
nopixnoclix
I'm such a cunt.

OT: I feel for you OP, know what it's like to break a phone to a barely useable state. At least you have a spare.

one time I cracked my phone and didnt know it and I looked at it and was like "whose phone is this" and it was MINE and it was completely shattered. i was too high to care though so i didnt freak out

you guys are weird, i have this rubber case and it's like indestructable or something, no matter how high you drop it from, it just bounces around, even with the screen facing downwards

unless you hit a corner of your bed, in which case, congratulations

I've never broke any of my phones screens, I have bricked two though

ya so i was holding it and tossing it, then i missed the catch

Rookie mistake. When I'm bored and outside I'll throw my phone up like 20-30 feet in the air and catch it without even looking up to see where it's at. Everyone's always like "dude wtf you're gonna break your phone" but I've done it so many times that it's second nature to snatch it from the air at the exactly correct time. I also don't do the whole case thing, naked phones are lovey.

How do you guys crack your phones?!
I've had a iPod, and currently have an iPhone, not a bloody scratch on either of them!

How do you guys crack your phones?!
I've had a iPod, and currently have an iPhone, not a bloody scratch on either of them!
Mine neither, my iPod felt countless timed yet nothing happened, and it have a basic plastic case

Rookie mistake. When I'm bored and outside I'll throw my phone up like 20-30 feet in the air and catch it without even looking up to see where it's at. Everyone's always like "dude wtf you're gonna break your phone" but I've done it so many times that it's second nature to snatch it from the air at the exactly correct time. I also don't do the whole case thing, naked phones are lovey.
You're crazy

but I do agree about the whole case thing. I don't use a case on my Moto G.