Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111504 times)

I just exploded  :cookie: x1000000000000000000000000000 00000 4 u

does it look any good with shaders

I cant tell because my computer sucks

does it look any good with shaders

The only light source is the window. the shadows apply just like on bricks (if its being casted on, the model isnt shaded like in the light). Not much i can do to counteract that (except make a giant texture for "baked" shadows, which is not a very good idea)

just make the shadows lighter, but still darker than direct sunlight and it should be fine

and use hata's shaders

"Wrapperup's its a secret"

cough it up, wrap

I rendered the cube in blender, on a green bg, and then chroma keyed out the green.
For future reference, just delete the world material, set your image to png and RGBA, and change the plane that accepts the shadows to receive shadows only.

Holy stuff. I will cry when this gets released :(

Don't forget the secret outside the bedroom! That pipe thing or something I forgot. >_>

Don't forget the secret outside the bedroom! That pipe thing or something I forgot. >_>
he said he's doing that so don't worry

The first thing I'll do when the bedroom's done is load Blocko City.
It's been too long.

Ok it turns out you can't have physics vehicle physics unless the total collision of that DTS is less than 256 vertices/faces/edges. I've fixed my cooker, but I had to split it into 4 dts files.

Ok it turns out you can't have physics vehicle physics unless the total collision of that DTS is less than 256 vertices/faces/edges. I've fixed my cooker, but I had to split it into 4 dts files.

I was able to fit the dresser in 1 DTS file, try using multiple layers in a consending layer, like this
Layer 1: Visible layer (the actual dresser with textures and stuff)
Layer 2: 1-14 of my collision meshes
Layer 3: 14 - 28 of collision
And so on.

Just make sure to make a new Collision in the DTS exporter for every layer you use.
Unless that is what you did, thats pretty wierd. The dresser had a total of 60 or less meshes, had no errors for the 256 edges problem, except on the bed (which i fixed).
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 03:07:32 PM by Wrapperup »

I was able to fit the dresser in 1 DTS file, try using multiple layers in a consending layer, like this
Layer 1: Visible layer (the actual dresser with textures and stuff)
Layer 2: 1-14 of my collision meshes
Layer 3: 14 - 28 of collision
And so on.

Just make sure to make a new Collision-1 in the DTS exporter for every layer you use.
Oh, I was mixing the visible layer and 14 collision meshes in 1 layer, I'll try this.

also, what blender version and exporter version are you using?

Oh, I was mixing the visible layer and 14 collision meshes in 1 layer, I'll try this.

also, what blender version and exporter version are you using?

I model in 2.71, and i export using 2.49 with the DTS exporter 0.97 Beta3

I model in 2.71, and i export using 2.49 with the DTS exporter 0.97 Beta3
Ok, I was using the old exporter which might've forgeted up some things. Does the LosCollision go in the detail layer or the collision layers?

EDIT: Ok I'm assuming that LosCollision goes in the detail layer, however I get some console spam which may be related:

Code: [Select]
Executing Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen/map.cs.
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 1
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 2
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'cookermain' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'handle' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob1' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob2' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob3' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'knob4' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg1' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg2' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg3' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'leg4' in detail level 3
Add-Ons/StaticMap_Kitchen.dts - Collision mesh names should start with Col or LOSCol, encountered 'plate' in detail level 3

Legx, Knobx, Plate, Cookermain and Handle are all in the 1st layer as visibil detail
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:39:11 PM by EcstaticEggplant »