Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111492 times)

Maybe collision meshes don't actually work correctly if there are more than [number] in the shape? You are using tris only, right?

Yes, I converted the model to tri's instead of quads, no difference. Ill try using a model with just 2 meshes to test it when im on my pc.

I'm learning to model with ms3d, what program is used for maps? I could try some one day.

I'm learning to model with ms3d, what program is used for maps? I could try some one day.

You should defo learn to use blender instead, MS3D only allows 9 collision meshes per dts. Unless you want to make multiple dts files and waste some datablocks, blender is the way to go.

Please please please include the .blends of the original bedroom when you're done. I will love you even more.

Please please please include the .blends of the original bedroom when you're done. I will love you even more.

i am

I just don't know what to say! This is amazing, no it's better that amazing, this mod is the reason I've returned to blockland after the original environments got removed, thank you, Wrapperup for this amazing mod. It's like the good old days, but better!! But will the OG Bedroom you've created be available for download?

True to a small extentNot trueVery true
You need to rephrase that to True True and True

Yeah, no thanks. It's not better than what was used previously, did you know that bricks used to be static shapes? And guess why that changed.

Naaaaaaaa Savenyaaaaa

Oh my god, you're such a genius.

Glad that the bedroom is making a return, I have some old bedroom saves which are still unfinished, I'll probably finish 'em once this is done.

How do i enable this?

New version of Static Maps have been released!
New map: Original Bedroom!

(MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF STATIC MAPS IF YOU PLAY ON BEDROOM)

System_StaticMaps [1.1-beta]
DOWNLOAD

Original Bedroom
DOWNLOAD
The original bedroom from version 20 and below.

MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW STATIC MAPS MOD!

Features
Breakable window
Secrets
Fixed collisions
No more clipping through floor with vehicle (may not apply to other areas)

If you want to load your old bedroom saves, you need to enter this into your server's console: $loadoffset = "-84 114 -93.9";
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:03:27 PM by Wrapperup »