System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!

Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111384 times)

Hey Wrap, did you get my pm message? its very important! Thanks you :3

dont change topic title i thought its a new topic u cigarette

What's with the sudden idiots in this thread now?
they saw the word "maps" so they prepubescently started jizzing all over the loving topic.

I can't set the maps when I'm using dedi (blocknet) even when I'm SURE I have both the maps and the system enabled, the button doesn't show up at all.
sooo is there like a command or?

nvm found the problem, the admin pass I was setting was the normal admin pass instead of the super admin pass. My bad.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:21:52 AM by gr8dayseth »

This brings a tear to my eye...

You should port in the Kitchen and Slopes.

I think it's safe to assume that progress on that has stopped. It's been ages since we heard from them

Yeah... I cannot believe that a good addon has been forgotten by their creator again

Why forgotten? This was never more than a band-aid fix. Now it's up to content creators to do the extremely tedious task of porting a map to static shape format.

So i wanted to ask if somebody could tell me what the **** i need to do with the Blend files for the Bedroom

So i wanted to ask if somebody could tell me what the **** i need to do with the Blend files for the Bedroom

Thats if you want to see how its made. Click the big Download button under the map if you want the map in add-on form (also get system_staticmaps)