Author Topic: Save Checker V1.12 (2014/9/7 - 23:00 EST)  (Read 9580 times)

Uh, so what you are saying is that an add-on that is already disabled came up with "Extra Add-on (...)"?
If so, it shouldn't be doing that.
The only thing I could think of that is causing that is a conflict in UI-Names, such as two add-ons sharing the same UI-Name for the same brick.
Could you try to repeat the problem and tell me every step you did?
When I open 'Saves' and click on any save, the list on the right will pop up as expected. Listed in the Extra Add-ons are every single brick add-on that I have that the save doesn't use. Therefore, it shows the un-needed add-ons whether they are currently disabled or enabled. On the list I'm currently looking at, there are no missing or unknown add-ons.
It correctly lists the add-ons that the save requires and that I have enabled (so the green section of the list works properly - it can tell if the add-on is enabled or disabled).
The Required Add-ons section just repeats the Have Add-ons section (it seems to not be able to tell if the add-ons are disabled or enabled)

I also noticed while looking at the list for another save that it was listing a bunch of missing add-ons even though I had those add-ons downloaded, just not enabled. So it was listing a bunch of add-ons that were needed in the save but not enabled.

Bump, wouldn't want this to get too old.

Very certain that's an UI-Name problem, if you still get it send me a PM with your Console.log, and possibly a save that's having this issue.
I might make it possible to dump the required/have/unkown brick list for debugging later in the future.