Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16425 times)

So awhile back Iran supplied Iraq with Su-25's that were seized during the Iran-Iraq war to fight CIA.

This is accurate. When it comes to crime, healthcare and gun control at least.
American culture is really weird.

American culture is really weird.
I call bait.

Chinese and Korean's eat dogs and cats. The French eat snails and frog legs. Japan has a holiday dedicated to the snake. Western Europe keeps telling us to stop warring people, then yells at us for not being the world police.

Basically any one's culture is normal to them and weird to others.

I call bait.

Chinese and Korean's eat dogs and cats. The French eat snails and frog legs. Japan has a holiday dedicated to the snake. Western Europe keeps telling us to stop warring people, then yells at us for not being the world police.

Basically any one's culture is normal to them and weird to others.
Yeah, which is why Caribou is such an ethnocentric prick.

I don't really think that CIA can be eliminated. The ideology will take more than soldiers to remove. Remember the whole hunt for Osama thing? Even after they found and killed him there was no real objective gain in the overall ""war against terror"". al-Qaeda still exists.

Call me pessimistic, but I doubt there will be a clean resolution to the whole CIA thing. We can pit soldiers against extremists until nothing but bloody bodies remain, but such displays of force will do nothing for the long term removal of CIA.

The Taliban is still alive after more than a decade of war on them.
You can't beat them on their ground unless you blow it all up.

Just nuke them all for forgets sake I'm tired of all this tip-toe bullstuff.

Why do people always say this. Would people really not give a stuff if they woke up to find most of the middle east completely decimated? That scares me. You can't just nuke anyone you don't like, wtf.

Why do people always say this. Would people really not give a stuff if they woke up to find most of the middle east completely decimated? That scares me. You can't just nuke anyone you don't like, wtf.

Sure you can.

:cookieMonster:

Yes, and half the world's oil supply would be gone. That, and ethnic cleansing.

Yes, and half the world's oil supply would be gone. That, and ethnic cleansing.

We need to cut back anyway!

Besides, the human race could use a good genocide now and then.

The Taliban is still alive after more than a decade of war on them.
You can't beat them on their ground unless you blow it all up.

Not to mention, so many sub-groups have formed as well.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:49:52 PM by Caribou »

most obvious bait award 2014

All civilizations have killed each-other in the past, and all cultures as well but nowhere near how many enemies Muslim's have made. They have problems with almost all groups: Jews, Christians, Hindu's, Sikh's, etc. They preach about people being intolerant of them, but yet they are intolerant toward everyone else.

Alright. I think everyone can see your views from this statement alone. Please, do research before you blatantly scream out that Muslims have to be the most notorious or most intolerant.

You are talking about an entire religion with one little statement.

most obvious bait award 2014
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:49:12 PM by erifpsiW »

Is Malasayia the only Muslim country you could come up with that has a democracy? Sad, not only because of that but because Malaysia is in Asia. It just shows that there is no existing democracy in the Middle East beside Israel.

Whatever things that need to be done to these terrorists should be done

A jihadist who kills thousands deserves to be nuked.

mlg
Tunisia says hi.

Also, the Taliban isn't classified as a terrorist organization by the US.

And yes, a person who kills thousands should be killed, but innocents around him shouldn't be harmed along with him.

All civilizations have killed each-other in the past, and all cultures as well but nowhere near how many enemies Muslim's have made.
I also find this statement misinformed. Muslims have nowhere near been the most intolerant or notorious throughout history. Remember that the Spanish Empire destroyed 2 empires, killed thousands, indirectly killed millions, and forced almost all of South America to become Christian.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:52:06 PM by Biostorm »