Author Topic: Ravencroft's Dirt Track Racing (Postponed, read page 3)  (Read 3327 times)

Keep the apps coming people, I'll decide on the list of 15 drivers later tonight

In Game Name: GamerGod88
BL_ID: 83211
Car Color: Cyan
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): Good, I race radio controlled cars really well IRL
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: Yes
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:40:35 PM by DaSquid »

Unfortunately my brand new laptop bit the dust again and I have to get yet another replacement. This event won't take place for a while due to the circumstances but I'll leave the thread open for discussion.

raven plz answer
I know enough coders so that it could easily be done for me.

Say I skim some dudes side or whatever. Wouldnt the inevitable physics launcher materialize under the car and send it flying into the stands?

Do you have any pics of the track?

Also, I'd love to do this, but unfortunately my current situation is such that I may not be able to get on at the right time, or I could potentially have to leave in the middle of the race.

Say I skim some dudes side or whatever. Wouldnt the inevitable physics launcher materialize under the car and send it flying into the stands?
Depends on the impact. I was racing with champion for a while the other night and was able to get away with bumping on the inside to make some room for myself to pass. I've only seen cars go flying when they hit the wall so far

Also, I'd love to do this, but unfortunately my current situation is such that I may not be able to get on at the right time, or I could potentially have to leave in the middle of the race.
I don't have any pics of just the track. So far it's just the track and walls. I was gonna finish over the next few days but now I'm without a computer. The server is public if you ever wanna stop by and see it

Can an admin clean up the server a little bit please? There is a lot of spam and unused vehicles.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:34:42 PM by DaSquid »

In Game Name: Racerboy
BLID: 2245
Car Color: Black
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): Go-karting in real life since I was 12, placed 3rd in points in 2010, Speedkarting since it came out.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: Yes

o forget im late, squeeze me in yo

Can you clean up the server a little bit? There is a lot of spam and unused vehicles for days
I'm without a computer.

I'll add u racer

Mhm I feel that

If I lived in an average household, I would pull all the strings to get in here. But with my whole internet situations and parents freaking if I sit down in front of the computer for any amount of time, there is no way I can predict when I can be online.

Here's a pic from the server list, it's the oval track on the bottom right