Author Topic: I think I broke blockland  (Read 1505 times)

No I didn't delete my player.
I tried pressing f8 to go into freecam mode, didn't do anything. Do I pressed f7 to drop player at camera. I then began to fall under the map and that happened.

So yeah. This is fun! Is there a way to force a respawn so im not stuck like this?

Nevermind, found GameConnection::SpawnPlayer
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:42:29 PM by RarwMuffinz »

Or you could just Self Delete... I don't really see how this is a coding help problem at all

Or you could just Self Delete... I don't really see how this is a coding help problem at all
I couldn't Self Delete I was already dead.

Update, I killed someone with a hammer, this was their screen.

Broken text in the console still remains after respawning.

Judging by the console.log, it looks like whatever addon you executed there broke something. It also had syntax errors. It would be a good idea to fix those first before continuing.

Judging by the console.log, it looks like whatever addon you executed there broke something. It also had syntax errors. It would be a good idea to fix those first before continuing.

I fixed the syntax errors and re-executed many many times. Add more stuff execute repeat.

I fixed the syntax errors and re-executed many many times. Add more stuff execute repeat.
Can you replicate the issue with the working files and provide a new console.log please?

The above issue occurs when you don't have a properly initialized gui control parent.  What you are seeing is the raw canvas, which does buggy stuff like not refresh the screen because it has no gui control to refresh, so it doesn't clear away the mouse spam.  You probably have a client mod that is doing broken stuff.