Author Topic: Roblox Thread V.2: "Roblox University!"  (Read 37562 times)

put me in op pls

i like to make clothes for ppl and have a group made for making clothes
if ur good at making them but don't have builders club i'm p sure you could make them through my group

i wish games like this didnt exist
i wish for the same thing too.
we really need more adventure games like QTTG, and all of tylermcbrides places.

tylermcbrides places.
tylermcbride is godly

anyone wanna play some good ole territory conquest or apocalypse rising with me

I remember visiting Bomb Survival the day before it hit the front page.

#hipsterstatus

Have you guys seen the impressive things you can find in free models. I mean. It's sweet. I won't ever use them probably but damn.

All clothes textures in general are unusually pixelated.
Anyone experience this, or know how to fix it?

All clothes textures in general are unusually pixelated.
Anyone experience this, or know how to fix it?

You mean in-game or your avatar? Either you're buying poor quality clothes or check your graphic settings.

You mean in-game or your avatar? Either you're buying poor quality clothes or check your graphic settings.
In-Game, my graphic settings are all the up to 10.

In-Game, my graphic settings are all the up to 10.

Have you tried different clothes?

Have you tried different clothes?
Though, it's not just mine. It's everyone's clothes. It looks fine on the website, but whenever I go into the game, it's all pixilated, and it's with every game I enter.

Though, it's not just mine. It's everyone's clothes. It looks fine on the website, but whenever I go into the game, it's all pixilated, and it's with every game I enter.
This might either be your computer just can't run it very well, or it's just poor clothes. I actually have the opposite problem, clothing on the site looks bad but in-game is fine.

The new forcefields are in. At least I won't be blinded by the sparkles when I look down in first person.

roblox is participating in extra life on friday
http://blog.ro blox.com/2014/10/heres-the-schedule-for-our-24-hour-extra-life-stream/

The new forcefields are in. At least I won't be blinded by the sparkles when I look down in first person.
Sounds neet.

The Leopard Fedora, in all of it's unobtainable glory.

(View in 3D)