Author Topic: CBMHost needs your help!($40 needed for February's goal!)  (Read 12333 times)

Ads only help if you have a frequently visited site which this obviously isn't.
People visit it all the time to configure their server.

People visit it all the time to configure their server.
Like, only 20 people.

Most of us have adblock, which negates that as well.

And you don't get a pretty penny for ads either, lol.

Bump!

I was reminded of this topic when I saw that topic blueyesjt made earlier. CBMHost's funding is currently all set for the rest of October and 1/4 of the way to November's goal, which is $30. All donations are appreciated!

If they took amazon payments I'd donate
I don't have paypal money :(

Thank you! That makes November's goal.

If i get paid next week i might donate $50, Keep in mind i said "Might".

I can't connect to my account anymore, neither the password or the e-mail works anymore, did you guys removed my account?

I can't connect to my account anymore, neither the password or the e-mail works anymore, did you guys removed my account?

No, your account is still there. Not sure why you can't login, I just tried it and it works fine, both FTP and panel.

No, your account is still there. Not sure why you can't login, I just tried it and it works fine, both FTP and panel.
Ok it's working again thanks for the help

cbm doesnt have any more slots:(

Bump, $30 needed for this month. I'm gonna pitch in when I get my paycheck after Christmas. I encourage other clients to donate as well.

should i cover another month again lol

should i cover another month again lol
I'll cover January if you or someone else wants to get this month. I sort of just spent upwards of $700 Christmas shopping so money isn't the most expendable thing for me right now.

I would donate but I don't have a server cause slots are full so I really would be losing money for nothing.