Goldstein: Master Hacker

Author Topic: Goldstein: Master Hacker  (Read 1626 times)

Joined an Rex the Hunter's "Apoc RP" because I felt like playing one.

The server was having lag issues. They banned Techaxe because he was a "known DDOSer". I left for a little while to let it load and I came back to the sight of this:

sorry for massive pagestretch, i don't know how to resize images on these forums
Rex, you realize people can still DDOS your server without being connected, right? I can barely edit code to change damage values, let alone destroy a goddamn server. Lag does not equal DDOS. It may be an indirect denial of service by flooding the server, but even that's unlikely on a game server with ten people.

I don't hate Rex the Hunter but this is just stupid.

At first I thought you drama'd yourself, lol.

I support this for now, you didn't include any other evidence so there might be stuff left out? I'm not sure.

At first I thought you drama'd yourself, lol.

I support this for now, you didn't include any other evidence so there might be stuff left out? I'm not sure.
The proof that I'm not a hacker is that the server is still up. But basically, this drama is to tell Rex the Hunter to stop banning people because they might be hackers. Banning people without proof is not good at all. He kicked Techaxe for being a "known DDOSer" and banned me for a while.

that gif is actually really funny

Goldstein is so good at hacking that he can do it while he's not at the computer. Look out for this sneaky fella.

ProTear don't take my stuff

I went  to watch youtube while waiting for the server load. came back to be have been banned for the same reason. Pretty dumb.