Author Topic: I have developed a special kind of entrepreneur le. -UPDATE-  (Read 2362 times)

i actually find this more interesting than gross

I hate when I get a spot that I'd like to burst and it's in a location too difficult to squeeze.
I suggest using two cotton-buds and using those to squeeze, as they prevent you transfering dirt from your hands to the skin/burst spot, and they can absorb pus and blood.

As for your case, Reson, I suggest you leave it alone for now.
Unfortunately spots can take a little while to become supple enough to be burst, and if they are hard, then bursting them at that stage can make it more likely that you'll be left with a scar.
Just clean the area with some anti-spot cream/wipes/whatever.
Spots on the nostril are a nuisance.

is it anything like that other one in your nose that you pulled a string of dried pus out of
pic pls

The Golden entrepreneur le

sweet, juicy nectar...spraying in a glorious fashion all across the bathroom mirror
no pls

Probably a cystic entrepreneur le.
I've had a few before, dont lance it or pop it or it will leave a hideous hole in your face
Go to a dermatologist because over the counter topical stuff wont really make a dent in it.

oh man, i thought your entrepreneur le was gonna have like a mouth and be telling people secrets or something

now that would be special

oh man, i thought your entrepreneur le was gonna have like a mouth and be telling people secrets or something

No, it's more like a finding special kind of person, but instead a special kind of entrepreneur le.
A entrepreneur le you can share your dreams and feelings with, and have formed a relationship with.

Unusually studies show that 30% of people-entrepreneur le relationships start on the internet these days, and the figure is intended to rise in the coming years.

what about one where it would sing but every time you popped it, it would regenerate a month later and do the same thing over
it would have to be named susan

+1 if you get the reference

what about one where it would sing but every time you popped it, it would regenerate a month later and do the same thing over
it would have to be named susan

+1 if you get the reference
Ohoho, I get it!

Spots on the nostril are a nuisance.
godd yes, i have one on the outside and inside of my nostril and it hurts real bad

entrepreneur les in the earlobe are also super annoying