Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.

Author Topic: Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.  (Read 14734 times)

switch the race roles and this would have made national headlines

hate to say it, but it is the truth.
this story actually did make national headlines and i saw it on cbs news just right now

hate to say it, but it is the truth

“They followed hitting him with a pumpkin. He was already unconscious, so all you could see was blood and pumpkins”

I figured the Headless Horseman was previously a white man, but I didn't think he was tribal aswell

Looks more to me like 100+ blacks attacking random whites, I didn't see one white face running in the video. All 100 of these kids should be charged with assault, and aggravated assault. This is a hate crime committed.

But a double standard is something you need proof of.
1 man kills a black teenager (Trayvon Martin), it makes headlines and the case is all you see on CNN and HLN. When is the last time you heard of a major case involving a black-on-white crime?

this story actually did make national headlines and i saw it on cbs news just right now

Thanks for the snarky remark, makes you seem very mature about the matter. Also, do you have a source?

On Ferguson, the officers need to practice community policing better. Bringing out all the swat gear early on really made things go sour fast. They should have have waited f or the looting, then bring it out.

Anyway it's hard to control your emotions, but ganging up on people innocent or otherwise is not the right way. If an innocent black man gets lynched, you would only create more conflict by attacking white people for revenge. It basically because the revenge game that goes back and fourth. Back and fourth.

No it is not the truth, there is a substantial difference. When it is being reported, there is no mention of race while with Trayvon Martin it was said to be "racially-motivated", and on the news you always heard it being reported as a white man killing a black man. With this, there is no talk of race even though this is a black-on-white hate crime. Not to mention, after Trayvon was killed there were riots in most big US cities and it was all over social media. It was so mainstream, that even Obama spoke out about it and the Reverend Al Sharpton.

Thanks for the snarky remark, makes you seem very mature about the matter. Also, do you have a source?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-injured-in-knockout-game-at-memphis-grocery-store/
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/09/08/dnt-tn-teens-parking-lot-attack.wmc.html

both weren't top headline stories but they were both front page

about the TV thing, what am i going to do, film it for you?

On Ferguson, the officers need to practice community policing better. Bringing out all the swat gear early on really made things go sour fast. They should have have waited f or the looting, then bring it out.

Anyway it's hard to control your emotions, but ganging up on people innocent or otherwise is not the right way. If an innocent black man gets lynched, you would only create more conflict by attacking white people for revenge. It basically because the revenge game that goes back and fourth. Back and fourth.
If the news is to be believed (which it probably isn't) then it was a massive game of knockout. The thugs target pretty much anybody who they happen to see at the moment, if it's similar to other cases then it's not explicitly a matter of racism.

No it is not the truth, there is a substantial difference. When it is being reported, there is no mention of race while with Trayvon Martin it was said to be "racially-motivated", and on the news you always heard it being reported as a white man killing a black man. With this, there is no talk of race even though this is a black-on-white hate crime. Not to mention, after Trayvon was killed there were riots in most big US cities and it was all over social media. It was so mainstream, that even Obama spoke out about it and the Reverend Al Sharpton.
You know it helps to realize that, even though people were injured, nobody was actually killed in this incident, right?

both weren't top headline stories
make up your mind pls

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-injured-in-knockout-game-at-memphis-grocery-store/
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/09/08/dnt-tn-teens-parking-lot-attack.wmc.html

both weren't top headline stories but they were both front page

about the TV thing, what am i going to do, film it for you?
If the news is to be believed (which it probably isn't) then it was a massive game of knockout. The thugs target pretty much anybody who they happen to see at the moment, if it's similar to other cases then it's not explicitly a matter of racism.
You know it helps to realize that, even though people were injured, nobody was actually killed in this incident, right?

That should be irrelevant, the point is this was a crime committed by a group of people. It so happened that someone of a different race attacked someone else of a different race. That is a hate crime.

Why couldn't they lynch furries instead. What a world.

this would be more interesting if they attacked people who were armed

but seriously holy stuff these people are absolutely handicapped