Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6322 times)

i really love the little drawing/tapping/heartbeat concept they put into it. i feel like that little feature could go a long way with couples in long distance relationships and the heartbeat especially is really cute.

I was conflicted about this but it does seem rather intimate and fun.

steve jobs was a celebrity, ritchie rich wasnt. so whats the point here. your average consumer doesnt give a fly swatter on who invented what.

Basically, there's no reason why a technologically advanced person such as myself can't enjoy the seamlessness of Apple's design. I can't think of any other companies that have so well integrated their products that it feels like wherever you are, all your important things are with you.
This is basically my point

I love the design of their products and how they integrate together flawlessly
And I think we can all agree that Macs are overpriced.
they are beyond the beyond of reasonable pricing

steve jobs was a celebrity, ritchie rich wasnt. so whats the point here. your average consumer doesnt give a fly swatter on who invented what.
i think i'm going to vomit

I was conflicted about this but it does seem rather intimate and fun.
yea intimate is what i'm looking for. it's seems like it'd help people connect a lot better instead of just through text and stuff because it offers a more personal/intimate option to use

yea intimate is what i'm looking for. it's seems like it'd help people connect a lot better instead of just through text and stuff because it offers a more personal/intimate option to use
I can just see friend use this
so many

P
E
N
I
S

I was actually thinking about families and their kids n stuff. Like sending their heartbeats to them while their at school n stuff. Its cute.

I was actually thinking about families and their kids n stuff. Like sending their heartbeats to them while their at school n stuff. Its cute.
It's kinda weird that you can see if your childs heart is beating from miles away

I wonder if it'll ever be able to sense a heart attack and call 911 for you.

Imagine being a 911 phone operator, you pick up the phone and Siri's voice is on the other end of the line telling you where the person is and that they've had a heart attack.

It's kinda weird that you can see if your childs heart is beating from miles away
Also gotta be traumatizing as hell if you're checking for that and it turns out their heart isn't beating

I wonder if it'll ever be able to sense a heart attack and call 911 for you.
Imagine the abuse of that feature or the false alarms

yeah that too

Also gotta be traumatizing as hell if you're checking for that and it turns out their heart isn't beating
oh my god

Imagine the abuse of that feature or the false alarms

I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to fake the palpitations and body temperature fluctuations that come with a heart attack. But regardless, it'd be no more easily abused than dialing 911 and reporting a fake heart attack. Plus, Siri could detect your vitals returning to normal and send that as an update in response to a true false alarm.

i think i'm going to vomit
it couldnt be more true

steve jobs made public appearances to show off his products and became famous because he presented himself a lot better. he was like the mascot for apple
richie rich here on the other hand didnt. i program in c and use windows and had no idea this guy existed until now