Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6319 times)

I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to fake the palpitations and body temperature fluctuations that come with a heart attack. But regardless, it'd be no more easily abused than dialing 911 and reporting a fake heart attack.
True.

It's kinda weird that you can see if your childs heart is beating from miles away

I don't think its actually accessible by someone else. I think its just sending it if you want to.

I don't think its actually accessible by someone else. I think its just sending it if you want to.
A third party app could easily make use of the heart monitor to provide a live stream of all your family members' pulse rates and other health information. In fact, I fully expect one to become available.

Kids, if you don't walk at least 3 miles today, no desert!

A third party app could easily make use of the heart monitor to provide a live stream of all your family members' pulse rates and other health information. In fact, I fully expect one to become available.

Tru tru. That's what excites me most about the Watch, is what third party will do.

jesus christ how do you touch the small icons

do you swipe?

do you swipe?
If there's one thing we've learned from apple over the years, it's that even a monkey could use their devices. I'm sure they've come up with some extremely convenient way of accessing each app.

do you swipe?
they have a little wheel on the side that you can use to zoom in on stuff iirc

Kids, if you don't walk at least 3 miles today, no desert!
soon michelle obama will create an information headquarters that will monitor the athletic habits of all schoolchildren wearing the apple watch. if they do not meet the government mandated daily exercise requirements, they will have their daily calorie intake cut in half and will suffer electric shock. she must be stopped

If there's one thing we've learned from apple over the years, it's that even a monkey could use their devices. I'm sure they've come up with some extremely convenient way of accessing each app.
the scroll wheel on the side zooms in/out when you're on the app screen

You'd have to be one sneaky motherforgeter to take someone's watch off their arm.
ive seen it done before

Make one that monitors your pulse. Then make a version of flappy bird where your pulse is controlling the bird.

It probably would not be very playable, but it would be a fun novelty to have.

Make one that monitors your pulse. Then make a version of flappy bird where your pulse is controlling the bird.

It probably would not be very playable, but it would be a fun novelty to have.

stuffstuffstuffstuff!!

Bird goes up.

Oh thank god..

Bird goes down.

Repeat.

why the forget are these smartwatches here
I mean, if they just make things harder, what's the point
when did phones suddenly become extinct, in a way

yeah lets take everything out of context guys. by that logic you should stop using your phone all together as any loser on the side of the street can get in your device and take pictures of you naked with it. where the forget did reasonable logic go. google did the same thing. there are already hacks out there to exploit it. why dont you go to google and tell them how completely stupid and unsafe their idea is?