Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6317 times)

Not what I was noping about.

Can you elaborate on what you were 'noping' about? Are you saying they haven't done it right or that somebody else did it right before they did? Thanks, man, just trying to understand what you're saying.

I don't even understand the argument you're trying to make.

I think I'll speak my mind whenever I care to
that youre an starfish trying to start up random and ugly debates for no reason. anything else you dont get?

i swear you kids these days

badspot needs to make a rule against apple VS X products
op made this thread with some attitude towards the watch. people expressed their opinions that the watch wasnt bad. op gets angry because he expects everyone else to join him on the anti apple cult. he starts taking a dump everywhere

Can you elaborate on what you were 'noping' about? Are you saying they haven't done it right or that somebody else did it right before they did? Thanks, man, just trying to understand what you're saying.
Both. The Apple Watch hasn't done anything right, as you stated, because its technically not a real thing that none of us have had any real experience with. And the Moto360 is a lovey piece of hardware.

that youre an starfish trying to start up random and ugly debates for no reason. anything else you dont get?
op made this thread with some attitude towards the watch. people expressed their opinions that the watch wasnt bad. op gets angry because he expects everyone else to join him on the anti apple cult. he starts taking a dump everywhere

i know

badspot needs to lock stuff like this down

Both. The Apple Watch hasn't done anything right, as you stated, because its technically not a real thing that none of us have had any real experience with. And the Moto360 is a lovey piece of hardware.

Fair point. In my head I ended up thinking more about iPad but it looks like my points implied that the Apple Watch did it right. We have no way of knowing that yet. But there's no denying iPad did it right.

I haven't used the 360 and obviously haven't used the iWatch. But the 360 is a sleek looking piece of hardware...I can't wait to see the two put side by side.

I was biased with my OP, however I don't recall taking a stuff all over the place in retaliation for people not agreeing with me. I do recall arguing with you mostly because of how adamantly you've shoved your head up your ass for Apple.

I was biased with my OP, however I don't recall taking a stuff all over the place in retaliation for people not agreeing with me. I do recall arguing with you mostly because of how adamantly you've shoved your head up your ass for Apple.

Your OP was pretty stuff man, lets be honest. Forget promoting some discussion, you definitely implied that everyone should hate it as well. I'm not surprised, but come on man...discussion threads surrounding recently announced electronics are common here, at least facilitate a sort of megathread where we can discuss the product fairly.

On-topic: I was really hoping for water-proof! For those who don't know, it's water-resistant (safe in rain, washing hands) but you'd have to take it off for swimming and showers. That would have been a huge leap and advantage over competitors...water proof has been a dream of mine for years now :') I can still dream, I guess. If I get a watch, I might just coat it in Ultra-Ever dry.

Your OP was pretty stuff man, lets be honest. Forget promoting some discussion, you definitely implied that everyone should hate it as well. I'm not surprised, but come on man...discussion threads surrounding recently announced electronics are common here, at least facilitate a sort of megathread where we can discuss the product fairly.

On-topic: I was really hoping for water-proof! For those who don't know, it's water-resistant (safe in rain, washing hands) but you'd have to take it off for swimming and showers. That would have been a huge leap and advantage over competitors...water proof has been a dream of mine for years now :') I can still dream, I guess. If I get a watch, I might just coat it in Ultra-Ever dry.
Moto 360 is shower proof at the very least, don't know about pools...

Aww the Moto 360 is $250 more than what I paid for my Moto X :(

yeah it would be better and more original if it was round

lovey as stuff.

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-what-the-apple-watch-would-look-like-if-it-were-1633387759

I am 100% sure the second generation will look like something similar to that

The first generation design is just a start, it will look more refined and beautiful in later versions. Like iPhone.