Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6325 times)

Yes, there is this thing called convenience. I wonder if anyone else has heard of it?

Tablets are seriously fat iPod Touchs.

The only people who would need them are business employees who are way too cheap for an actual laptop (the surface is a great alternative), people who do digital art and are on the go, and college students who again are too cheap to get a proper laptop.

What the forget is a bigger screen going to do for the normal consumer, aside from allow their fat fingers to push buttons slightly easier?

It is NOT convenient to haul around a loving 9 inch box that won't fit in your pocket, so if you want to put it away, you've suddenly got to have a bag.

Id rather have a Surface 3 than a laptop.

dear god if I came to school with this all those people with the iPhones wouldn't know what hit them
I'd be the coolest kid in the country

1. His comment was sarcastic
2. He's either misinformed or refuses to believe the truth. Their email accounts were hacked and thus allowed access into their icloud accounts. No apple systems were compromised.
3. If he's referring to the fingerprinting system, yes that is exploitable but not by any reasonable means.
And to add that the reason people think that stuff like the Mac is "unhackable" and "doesn't get any virsuses" is that no one bothers to because no one in the office uses them.

You have to remember both OSes are complex forms of Unix.

Id rather have a Surface 3 than a laptop.
The Surface is still technically a Laptop. At least, that's how the Microsoft and HP (they make their own equivalent) classify it.

The Surface is still technically a Laptop. At least, that's how the Microsoft and HP (they make their own equivalent) classify it.

"The tablet that will replace your laptop"

Still a tablet.

And you'd still need a bag if you had a laptop, in line with your argument, js. I'd STILL probably want an iPad over a dinky laptop.

Tablets are seriously fat iPod Touchs.

The only people who would need them are business employees who are way too cheap for an actual laptop (the surface is a great alternative), people who do digital art and are on the go, and college students who again are too cheap to get a proper laptop.

What the forget is a bigger screen going to do for the normal consumer, aside from allow their fat fingers to push buttons slightly easier?

It is NOT convenient to haul around a loving 9 inch box that won't fit in your pocket, so if you want to put it away, you've suddenly got to have a bag.
So forget every form of convenience and modification of the product for people with other preferences besides my own?

I mean literally we could get rid of the Samsung galaxy 7 inch and 10 inch versions, not to mention all the different sizes of flat screen TVs out there because everyone wants their screens the same size RIGHT?

/s

dear god if I came to school with this all those people with the iPhones wouldn't know what hit them
I'd be the coolest kid in the country
and then it'll get stolen

and then it'll get stolen

You'd have to be one sneaky motherforgeter to take someone's watch off their arm.

"The tablet that will replace your laptop"

Still a tablet.

And you'd still need a bag if you had a laptop, in line with your argument, js. I'd STILL probably want an iPad over a dinky laptop.
It's marketed like that because tablets are the hot thing right now. The manufacturers are still calling them laptops, though.

The iPad should be a device that doesn't need a bag, since it's lightweight and doesn't require an external charger.

So forget every form of convenience and modification of the product for people with other preferences besides my own?
Let me know how the iPad is any more convenient than my own iPod Touch or my Motorola Defy+. They all do the same thing, but the later two both fit in my pocket.

I mean literally we could get rid of the Samsung galaxy 7 inch and 10 inch versions, not to mention all the different sizes of flat screen TVs out there because everyone wants their screens the same size RIGHT?
Why the forget are you bringing TV into this? This is specifically about hand-held devices you'll be using on the move.

Let me know how the iPad is any more convenient than my own iPod Touch or my Motorola Defy+.
it has a bigger screen

it has a bigger screen
Do you need your reading glasses, Grandma?

You'd have to be one sneaky motherforgeter to take someone's watch off their arm.