Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6331 times)

im ok with that design. maybe ill even buy one if its any good

Apple Pay could never easily be exploited.

Right guys?
Let me guess. Apple Pay is something that allows you to give people money with your phone/tablet/watch?

No way that can backfire every loving time you make a transaction.

pls explain yourselves instead of being vague and sarcastic

im ok with that design. maybe ill even buy one if its any good
only $350 not bad. i expected like $700 for one. its making me more convinced to get one

Let me guess. Apple Pay is something that allows you to give people money with your phone/tablet/watch?

can you like stop. its not like the feature was engineered by a bunch of homeless bums who have no idea what they are doing

they arent going to release a broken and easy to hack feature that can potentially destroy the company or a person. it doesnt work like that

No one should purchase products, or support in any way this monstrosity of a company.

No one should purchase products, or support in any way this monstrosity of a company.

/leedgy

only $350 not bad. i expected like $700 for one. its making me more convinced to get one
can you like stop. its not like the feature was engineered by a bunch of homeless bums who have no idea what they are doing

they arent going to release a broken and easy to hack feature that can potentially destroy the company or a person. it doesnt work like that
No, none of Apple's systems have been hacked recently. None at all.

Once again Apple dazzles the world with its ultra gimmicky, extremely redundant, annoyingly cumbersome, and utterly useless piece of shiny machinery with technology that has existed for about 5+ years and will probably charge 3x the amount as everyone else. On the flip side, fancy watches are stupidly expensive already so maybe Apple will actually have competitive prices for once in their lifetime.

Apple Pay could never easily be exploited.

Right guys?

It uses Touch ID for authorization. Gg no re. Lets wait for more information to come out before we make brash judgments, since I know people are quick to jump on a bandwagon when there isn't much info even released yet. :)

It uses Touch ID for authorization. Gg no re. Lets wait for more information to come out before we make brash judgments, since I know people are quick to jump on a bandwagon when there isn't much info even released yet. :)
It isn't a brash judgement? Technology can always be exploited.

you sound kind of mad for some reason. care to explain. or link to anything that involved this?

Once again Apple dazzles the world with its ultra gimmicky, extremely redundant, annoyingly cumbersome, and utterly useless piece of shiny machinery with technology that has existed for about 5+ years and will probably charge 3x the amount as everyone else. On the flip side, fancy watches are stupidly expensive already so maybe Apple will actually have competitive prices for once in their lifetime.
ok let me explain to you.

there are smart watches out there yes. most if not all of them are only for android phones. apple didnt invent anything here.
the reason this device is awesome is because people want a smart watch for their iphone but never could get one. here is the chance. made officially from apple
its expected to be well optimized because the guys who made it own the iphone and the software that runs on it. so optimizing it is no problem.

if this is legit i will cry
i love the touch id system on the iphone 5s. i could never look at another phone the same way again.

pls explain yourselves instead of being vague and sarcastic

I'm excited for this. I might save up for one unless something coming up Annoying Oranges those plans.

Technology can always be exploited.
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.