Author Topic: Apple announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch  (Read 30453 times)

really, apple?

really?
I'm waiting for the next gen of ipod touch to come out... hopefully they arent 800 loving dollars like jesus apple (im talking about the unlocked version of the iphone 6 unlocked)

Oh goodie, an even bigger phone.
And just when I upped my pant size just to hold the last version.

This just in: Were making all phones and PC into Tablets! Isn't that great?

Buying when it comes out. I depise my android.

Give me your android.

gross waste of money on low-quality hardware

gross waste of money on low-quality hardware
^this

The demographic that Apple is marketing to is people who are either completely unaware of how low-quality the phone is, or people who are simply too rich to buy Androids because they cost less.

At first I wasn't going to buy it because I thought it would be dumb but then the video said it was seamless.
Holy stuff guys, a seamless phone, woah, do you guys get how important, revolutionary and totally worth the money that is???

There's no one look Android has; there are many ways to customize an android phone to your pleasing. An iDevice cannot do this without being jailbroken.

And yes, Android is no doubt more complicated to use, but in my opinion it's a fine trade-off for more functionality.

I find that it, frankly, has less functionality. iPhones are streamlined and do everything I need it to. Its an incredibly powerful creative device.

Oh goodie, an even bigger phone.
And just when I upped my pant size just to hold the last version.

This just in: Were making all phones and PC into Tablets! Isn't that great?

This just in: people flip their stuff about bigger phone sizes when its Apple, but then when Samsung or other devices do it, its a-ok!

^this

The demographic that Apple is marketing to is people who are either completely unaware of how low-quality the phone is, or people who are simply too rich to buy Androids because they cost less.

So, low quality is putting sapphire glass on all the new 6's? Seems legit.

still waiting on phoneblocks instead

So, low quality is putting sapphire glass on all the new 6's? Seems legit.
You cannot use flash due to apple thinking that if that happened, flash games would replace the app store.

You cannot use a terminal emulator or a file manager because apple is afraid you might modify the machine that you already own.

You cannot use emulators because people might be pirates.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:11:28 PM by blueblur121 »

it seems like all the android users arrived here in a bandwagon
shoo shoo pls
while I respect your opinions you really don't seem to respect ours

I own an iPhone and I use it. Doesn't mean I have to like it. The only way an iPhone can do what I expect any smartphone to do is if I jailbreak it. Suddenly I have complete control over my device and Apple is doing everything they can to stop it.

The only reason I have it is because my parents only use apple devices (except for computers because that stuff is insane).

I find that it, frankly, has less functionality. iPhones are streamlined and do everything I need it to. Its an incredibly powerful creative device.
It's good for creative stuff and has an impressive library of games, but just doesn't work out for me and others as a technologically focused user.

It's good for creative stuff and has an impressive library of games, but just doesn't work out for me and others as a technologically focused user.
^^^

People who do not care about technical stuff should use iPhones.