Apple announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch

Author Topic: Apple announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch  (Read 29631 times)

>~200-400 dollars on contract
lolno

Welp, time to finally switch to Android.

inb4 apple fan bois
reporting for duty

do u even have an iphone

why are you so pissed off at apple?

I actually really like Apple products, although I am usually an Android and Windows person. I have a Mid 2011 13 inch macbook air and a 4th gen ipod touch.

why are you so pissed off at apple?
Not being compatible with anything ever.

I, personally, hate iOS due to the fact that file managers and terminal emulators and a bunch of other stuff that should be allowed are not allowed on the app store. Like seriously, what the forget. They say that having an iPhone or iPad is like having a more portable computer, but that doesn't mean stuff if I can't do what I currently do on my computer. I should not have to jailbreak my phone in order to access a command line. Apple shouldn't purposefully limit what the device can do. Emulators of all kinds are not allowed on the appstore either. That's just bullstuff. There is no reason for emulators to not be allowed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:04:32 PM by blueblur121 »

Not being compatible with anything ever.

I, personally, hate iOS due to the fact that file managers and terminal emulators and a bunch of other stuff that should be allowed are not allowed on the app store. Like seriously, what the forget. They say that having an iPhone or iPad is like having a more portable computer, but that doesn't mean stuff if I can't do what I currently do on my computer. I should not have to jailbreak my phone in order to access a command line. Apple shouldn't purposefully limit what the device can do. Emulators of all kinds are not allowed on the appstore either. That's just bullstuff. There is no reason for emulators to not be allowed.
You do realise Apple is trying to make a common product that is easy to use and secure. It's market is for people like your grandma that doesn't know what these things are or know how they work. I agree that the terminal and file system lock are stupid but these are security measures, it makes the device as easy to use and non complex as possible.

And I can name tons of other things that are hugely non compatible with anything aka Linux.

And of course, everybody will buy into it just because it has a bigger number.

loving muds.

Linux has nothing to do with anything, at all. It isn't a big thing used by a bunch of people, but this is Apple, the multi-billion dollar company that doesn't forget around with stuff. Sure, this phone is kinda cool with kinda cool features, but the Android is much much better in terms of raw everything.

They try to keep pulling Steve Jobs marketing, but it isn't working out too well. Not only that, but the iPhone 5 didn't come a long time ago. Basically they are pulling the CoD move that everyone gets tired of. "Come out with a new thing around every year or so. Don't mention the fact that it might be crap, but we have a due date people!"

and lol at the fact the comment sections is locked.

Linux has nothing to do with anything, at all. It isn't a big thing used by a bunch of people, but this is Apple, the multi-billion dollar company that doesn't forget around with stuff. Sure, this phone is kinda cool with kinda cool features, but the Android is much much better in terms of raw everything.

They try to keep pulling Steve Jobs marketing, but it isn't working out too well. Not only that, but the iPhone 5 didn't come a long time ago. Basically they are pulling the CoD move that everyone gets tired of. "Come out with a new thing around every year or so. Don't mention the fact that it might be crap, but we have a due date people!"

and lol at the fact the comment sections is locked.
because everyone is getting on the bandwagon of "lololol apple suks use windwos nerds"

I tried Android and it is far less comprehensible and visually appealing right off the bat, which is their marketing strategy.
And they've always come out with something new every year as far as I knew.

because everyone is getting on the bandwagon of "lololol apple suks use windwos nerds"

I tried Android and it is far less comprehensible and visually appealing right off the bat, which is their marketing strategy.
And they've always come out with something new every year as far as I knew.
There's no one look Android has; there are many ways to customize an android phone to your pleasing. An iDevice cannot do this without being jailbroken.

And yes, Android is no doubt more complicated to use, but in my opinion it's a fine trade-off for more functionality.

Oh goodie, an even bigger phone.
And just when I upped my pant size just to hold the last version.

This just in: Were making all phones and PC into Tablets! Isn't that great?