Poll

Is this as good as you expected?

Yes.
Almost. Could use a little more work.
No.

Author Topic: EV0_'s Space Force RP!  (Read 555 times)

Back-story

Hello, people. Some of you are aware that in my previous Army RP, a force of aliens known as Gwarmlings attacked the army base multiple times. Following that was the arrival of another alien group called GUARDIAN, who claims that the Gwarmlings are a resistance movement that are disturbing galactic peace. Soon after, the EAoB (EV0_'s Army of Blockland) Space Program (Later known as EBSF, or EV0_'s Blockland Space Force) was announced, and the construction of a large transport/attack ship and about two dozen smaller ships was started.

Features
  • 16 missions (7 of which are WIP)
  • 21 Ranks (And a few special branches coming!)
  • Warfare Weapon Pack (Why just modern weapons? EBSF hasn't gotten good weapons yet.)
  • Several different factions to defend/attack

Admins
  • EV0_: Host
  • shawn6183: Co-Host
  • seargant: Admin
  • darkfire12: Admin
  • Ethan8014: Admin

Credits
I'd like to thank the following:
  • shawn6183: Constant Support
  • seargant: Reliability when I need him to lead for me
  • My whole army! For being so fun

Apply
To apply for moderator, answer the following questions:
  • IGN:
  • BL_ID:
  • What other servers are you admin/mod on?
  • What makes a good admin?
If you want to become an Admin, you must first prove yourself to me (or shawn6183) while you're Moderator.

If you want to donate (donations go to hiring people to make custom models), then go to http://clantsoe.webs.com. Feel free to sign up, too!

Sounds like a rip-off of TheHellSpy's Future Military Rp. Good luck though.

brb declaring war

sounds cool i guess

Sounds like a rip-off of TheHellSpy's Future Military Rp. Good luck though.
LOL wait till you see it. I did got the idea from HellSpy's. e.g. the way I built the planets. But the storyline is really different. I turned my Army RP into space because I decided that I was done on ground, and that I could come up with WAY more missions this way.