TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17245 times)

YOU FORGOT ME AS A ADMIN >:C
well, hellspy pm'd me all of the active ones...

bump

also added an admin

I've been on the server and it could use work such as less spammy build, Better roleplay experience and better build.

when will the server be up

I've been on the server and it could use work such as less spammy build, Better roleplay experience and better build.
How is it spammy? Or what is spammy?

server wasn't up at all today.

Note: Non-italic text is written by you/others. Italic text is written by me. Here it goes.

• IGN: MrNoobalotPlaysBL
  • BL_ID: 37977
  • Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: A lot. Consider the following:
    -My servers (Of course, Host)
    -photokevv's servers (Co-Host)
    -Mr Queeba's servers (Admin)
    -Block king124's servers (Old RTB friend, admin)
    -TheOnlyOne's Server (Mod, then admin)
    -Gibus' servers (Admin)
    -That Blue Creeper's server(s) (Moderator)

• Why do you want to be an admin on the server?:
         I would like to be admin on the server because of the following:
    • I would like to make more builds on the server. More builds, more fun, more fighting.
    • I would like to contribute to the server.
    • The server needs good RPers, and good ADMINS. I am one of those. Well, maybe. :cookie:
    • Finally, you will need some good eventers/builders/contributers. Yes, for all. Those 3, I do.
    So anyways, this server is a fun RP place. If you like to RP in future AND space RP servers, the server is fun and is what some players look for. Thanks.
  • Why should you be an admin?:
         I would like to put full effort into contributing to server (even though I am not online often). The server is just amazing. I would give to support to the server. Like, a lot. An RP is fun. You can play with friends, act out your role, and just have fun. You, TheHellSpy, have created a famous server (well, not really, but still, mention it). Admins, unlike normal players, have a big responsibility. Not just support the server, but protect it. Keep up the good work.
  • Who recommends you?:
    -photokevv
    -Block king124
    -RobotPirate77
    -Suzu
    -SlayerKid
    -gun zombie
    -CanningTop
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

I don't host.
i know, thehellspy hasn't shown any sign of existence.

It's been a while, so here it is...

IGN: Cløckwørk
BL_ID: 23600
Have you had any previous admin experiences?: No, this is my first time I've applied to be admin on a server.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: I want to keep certain people from ruining the server, because they adore shooting you when you tell them to line up, and to watch the server while you are afk.
Why should you be an admin?: I believe I earned a good reputation on this server. Plus, I've been responsible when dealing with bad players,*Cough* CptMonkeyButts*Cough*. I just love the feeling when you put an end to people who ruin RPs.
Who recommends you?: Dragonfeet, Kenuffled, koolguy54, Hawt said, "Maybe", and Discord says, "I'll think about it."
Timezone: Central, Saturday 11/14/2014 12:01 AM CDT
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 01:01:25 PM by Admiral R. Dash »

i know, thehellspy hasn't shown any sign of existence.
he hasnt hosted in a while

10/10 good server.
No, being serious, all the experiences I've had here have been bad ones. I got banned for "having bad rp skills". Is that a good reason to be banned?

If it's a roleplay server, then yes, having bad roleplay skills is a perfectly valid reason to be banned or kicked. However, administrators should try to teach new players/bad roleplayers how to roleplay better before removing them from the server.