Author Topic: I still feel like stuff (third edition)  (Read 1064 times)

Yep, this is my third topic about me feeling like stuff. This time the cause was a generous mix of school and comr4de. Still trying to find a decent therapist.

Pleading for attention on the Blockland forums isn't going to help.

What you need is a generous mix of alcohol.

?
At least put some effort into your handicapped baseless claims before you even try.
This hurt. A lot.
Pleading for attention on the Blockland forums isn't going to help.
Who ever said I was pleading for attention? I've already tried talking to my family and friends.

Who ever said I was pleading for attention? I've already tried talking to my family and friends.
What else are you trying to gain from making this topic? Getting people to hate comr4de? Might as well put it in drama then.

This hurt. A lot.
That you were wrong about something and he called you out on it?
Quit being a puss

Why are you having so much trouble with this? Why can't you find a decent therapist?

Come on don't take it so personally, we're all wrong every so often. We can be a little hurtful sometimes but thats just the social reality of the internet.

That you were wrong about something and he called you out on it?
It wasn't the calling out. It was the way he said it; like I've done that before, which I haven't. Besides, comr4de isn't the only reason I feel like stuff.
Why are you having so much trouble with this? Why can't you find a decent therapist?
I honestly hate talking to therapists. Autism and depression combined is a bitch to live with.

I'm a total pusillanimous individual when it comes to verbal abuse. I'd rather feel physical pain than emotional pain.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:32:14 PM by the hacker »

do u want a hug :)
That would be nice. Can never get enough hugs.

That would be nice. Can never get enough hugs.

* PurpleMetro online hugz

im stuffting as we speak