Author Topic: Advanced Mech Playertype - In-Game Photos [WIP #6]!  (Read 9620 times)

Hi guys makin' a mech. It's gonna have neat animations and rockets and jump jets and stuff. :)

kthxbai
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:43:00 AM by BluetoothBoy »

Yush! mechs! But little ideas....

Try to make that, or change the roosterpit/torso some on yours. or possibly make the legs and the body into a more mechwarrior design?

Plus the inverted knee design on mechs has long since been done. Try to do the REAL chicken leg mechs. (Aka the 3 jointed legs)

Other than that it sounds cool.

Edit: A few mechwarrior mechs have the inverted knee, but make sense of it. Try to make your mech super original alright?

Edit2: The feet need to be more toed. (aka the famous chicken foot, you know a "Y" shaped foot)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:20:14 AM by MTrRxx »

Just gonna clarify, all mechs I make are going to be of my own design. As much as I love MechWarrior mechs and Hawken, I'm not going to be spending the extra time required to "port" them to this game. They're just going to be original creations.

That being said, I still plan on making them all epic. Also, FYI, that one in the OP is nowhere near done, that's only the result of 30 minutes of work. ;)

bevel everything!!!!11
Yes. :^)

Good, someone finally works on some sort of mech. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now but I'm too busy with highschool to learn more about the ins and outs of torque.

Update! Now featuring rocket thrusters on gimbals and box missiles!

Update! Now featuring rocket thrusters on gimbals and box missiles!

-snips of mech-

machine guns? it could use some machine guns.

machine guns? it could use some machine guns.
It's got 'em. Look closely at the front (they're not huge or anything, more of a secondary weapon than anything).

It's got 'em. Look closely at the front (they're not huge or anything, more of a secondary weapon than anything).

Ohhhh..... okay. Say, what about doing atleast some toes on the feet so it looks like it can actually walk?

maybe some larger boosters in closer config? or more of them if possible? it looks sorda dorky with how far they are apart.

ooooo just thought of a wep. Railguns! How about it?

Ohhhh..... okay. Say, what about doing atleast some toes on the feet so it looks like it can actually walk?

maybe some larger boosters in closer config? or more of them if possible? it looks sorda dorky with how far they are apart.

ooooo just thought of a wep. Railguns! How about it?
Railguns will most likely be featured on a future mech, if this one goes well. Also, a practical robot/mech foot doesn't have toes.

If its a rocket mech, it coud use some antenna.

we need you to make this. you are our only hope

-snip-

Just gonna clarify, all mechs I make are going to be of my own design. As much as I love MechWarrior mechs and Hawken, I'm not going to be spending the extra time required to "port" them to this game. They're just going to be original creations.

That being said, I still plan on making them all epic.

-snip-

Did you even look at Taboo's weapon pack? he is making the bloody atlas!