Author Topic: Has your mood ever gone from 100 to 0 in 5 seconds  (Read 1765 times)

Just a quick rant...

So i was driving home and i'm just normally happy, i get to a light and it's red so i'm just waiting. I see the across from me the cars start to drive so i assume the light is about to turn green. My light is still red because no one is turning so i wait......... after waiting my light never turns green and it stays red and then the other light turn green. I wasn't mad at this but a little frustrated because I had to take a stuff (I ate this yogurt thing at lunch that didn't agree with me).

Now since i'm waiting, and will be for a while. I decide to check my instagram (yes i'm a teen I have one of these)..... and this girl that I have been talking to for like 4 weeks who knows I like her and has lead me on *quick side note she came up to me one day and hugged me and told me not to let go, also i was going to switch out of one of her classes and she said no don't please stay* and posts a mcm (man crush monday for those who don't know) not only that in the comments the kid replied thanks beautiful *heart eyes emoji*, then she replies your welcome love and like 7 heart emojis.

I got so mad within that few seconds that once the light turned green I was speeding the rest of the way home and slammed my car door and went in my house threw my bookbag across my room and went to sleep. (no i didn't cry myself to sleep either) Now i'm about to go skate around my neighborhood to try and calm down.

/discuss your mad moments
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:24:13 PM by YounqD »

you have been *tips fedora* friendzoned

you have been *tips fedora* friendzoned

Nope, i'm no longer there I don't like her ass anymore so there is no friendzone for me to be in

When ever Maxxi starts posting stuff.

My mood goes from 100 to 0 in 3 seconds all the time. Tis' called depression.
Also I read the op like 6 times and I don't understand it still.
Actually nevermind I read it too fast

Some girl he had a crush on pretty much friendzoned him and went out with the ass hole.

Some girl he had a crush on pretty much friendzoned him and went out with the ass hole.
nobody said anything at all about the other guy being a jerk

Long story short a traffic light didn't work and I had to wait longer, while waiting I found out this girl didn't like me when I thought she did instead she seems to like this other kid I know.

Sometimes when I'm having a really good day I just start thinking about every loving thing bad in my life and it makes me sad then I just don't.

nobody said anything at all about the other guy being a jerk
Well that's typically what happens. Maybe we should ask OP.

HEY OP WAS THE GUY THE GIRL FRIEND ZONED YOU FOR A JERK?

Just out of curiosity I wonder what the female equivalent of a neckbeard is.

Well that's typically what happens. Maybe we should ask OP.

HEY OP WAS THE GUY THE GIRL FRIEND ZONED YOU FOR A JERK?

Yeah, he told me that he tried to talk to her before just to forget her. She doesn't know that tho but that's what he told me after i told him about her. So he's more than a jerk he's a richard a bitch ass richard.

im always in a good mood

Just out of curiosity I wonder what the female equivalent of a neckbeard is.
pusillanimous individualbeard?

Quote from: YounqD
Yeah, he told me that he tried to talk to her before just to forget her. She doesn't know that tho but that's what he told me after i told him about her. So he's more than a jerk he's a richard a bitch ass richard.
Gotta love people and their love these days.
tfw no gf