Panic! At The Disco covers Bohemian Rhapsody

Author Topic: Panic! At The Disco covers Bohemian Rhapsody  (Read 649 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1t4jVmv7E

and it's so loving great.

if any band were to cover queen, it should be this one, and they did an awesome job.

never thought i'd say it

but PAtD actually sounded pretty cool right there

Wow that was impressive. Props to the singer (Don't know names despite knowing this band since 2006-2007ish)

i MAY give this a chance

but it's a band i hate covering a band i hate

but it's a band i hate
well not everyone is a fan of Panic! At the Disco

a band i hate
you didn't just go there did you?

you didn't just go there did you?
yes i did
i am not a fan of queen and i don't care if every one of their fans stuffs on me for it

I glazed past the title and disco + covers blended into discovers and it confused me for a sec.

I love queen, but PAtD has that sorta, it's not whiny, but just breathy high pitched singing that drives me insane.

and the way the lead singer sings is so erratic, like
I chimed in
havne't you people ever heard of
Closing the god damn door
No
I guess blah blah blah
privacy

too jumpy

yes i did
i am not a fan of queen and i don't care if every one of their fans stuffs on me for it
How can you hate Queen? Like, I'm kind of jaded when it comes to Bohemian Rhapsody because it's overplayed on my favorite radio station, but what reason do you have to hate the band?

If you say you hate queen you are just saying you hate all things good in the world

Also it sounded like he was Moaning the entire song. Panic! is just trash anyways.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:39:44 AM by Menen »

idk man i used to think they were just really whiny trash back then, but they're actually really talented.

boy did that guitarist forget up a solo