Author Topic: Trove  (Read 4486 times)

omfg, somebody's been at Dragon's Teeth.

So I made guns, and they seem to work fine, the only problem, them appear behind the hands.

So I made guns, and they seem to work fine, the only problem, them appear behind the hands.

Do you have the mount point set correctly? Or if you mean backwards you'd just have to actually rotate the model in whatever program you're using.

Do you have the mount point set correctly? Or if you mean backwards you'd just have to actually rotate the model in whatever program you're using.
I don't know how to set mount points actually, I guess I'll have to learn that as well.

I don't know how to set mount points actually, I guess I'll have to learn that as well.

Well that'll do it. It's literally coloring the gun a specific color on the handle. (You'd do this with all of the materials, assuming you've been setting them and know what they are.)

Here's a Dropbox link that has several pdfs and refs that I used to learn what to do: Here. I have no idea what the hell actually happened to the official link for it.

I've used this to make several weapons (them being within the guidelines but had issues like similar items already existing, so only one was approved) and several props that were approved.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:48:55 PM by naturemon »

anyone still playing this?

i still do

been trying to get my ninja to level 20, im level 12 right now

hit me up on steam and maybe we can go do some ubers together or something